Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
Hello eveyones I am Slywars Master and after some time in the forums i have decided that it is time to go. I made some sugestions but some of the ppl have openened my eyes to the truth about skywats. I have decides that eggw and snowball are not noob and that i was noob for dying. I also relaized that lava bucket is very good for defeating geared persons and only noobs will die to lava. Bows are not noob and i am noob because i did not use shield. Fourms has teached me that cleaning is not shameful. Speshel thanks to @Spuuuni @Shamel and @Lezappen for teached my the true ways of skywars

I am leaving for the finals time. Skywars Mastet out. Looking forward to playing 1.9, as it is more skilled.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello eveyones I am Slywars Master and after some time in the forums i have decided that it is time to go. I made some sugestions but some of the ppl have openened my eyes to the truth about skywats. I have decides that eggw and snowball are not noob and that i was noob for dying. I also relaized that lava bucket is very good for defeating geared persons and only noobs will die to lava. Bows are not noob and i am noob because i did not use shield. Fourms has teached me that cleaning is not shameful. Speshel thanks to @Spuuuni @Shamel and @Lezappen for teached my the true ways of skywars

I am leaving for the finals time. Skywars Mastet out. Looking forward to playing 1.9, as it is more skilled.
Thanks

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
This is my warning to the cubecrafters in this forums.

I have talked with my friends and we have decided that we will personally come and request No Projectiles and everything else be added to eggwars. I made them understood that cleaning is a strategy, thank you for showing me the truth.

However, next time we meet, I will say Ez, I promise that I will be the greatest PvPer ever. If u look at me this way unwill run away, yes it is a strategy, but I will rekt you anyways.

Bye...

For
Now.

-Skywars God

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy
T

The Lord Pleb

This is my warning to the cubecrafters in this forums
I love your message just for that phrase lmao
I have talked with my friends and we have decided that we will personally come and request No Projectiles
Are you going to make that instead of having 3 No Projectile votes, there are more than 5? Well, nothing new, is not it played almost always with No Projectiles?
everything else be added to eggwars.
You can ask for what you want, but you can not have them add something that the community does not want lol

I will say Ez, I will rekt you anyways.

7tdHwP9.png

Hxr1DpQ.png

Bye...

For
Now.
I'd prefer "Forever" :D

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This is my warning to the cubecrafters in this forums.
Should we be afraid of you now? D:
giphy.gif

I have talked with my friends and we have decided that we will personally come and request No Projectiles and everything else be added to eggwars.
EggWars=/=SkyWars. A no from me.
However, next time we meet, I will say Ez, I promise that I will be the greatest PvPer ever. If u look at me this way unwill run away, yes it is a strategy, but I will rekt you anyways.
th

Bye...

For

Now.
I am leaving for the finals time.
th

-Skywars God
How can masters transform into Gods? And you're not even on the leaderboards, lmao.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
Top Bottom