Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Just to be honest, you might not be a staff memmber because you swear on the forums, and you have a childish personality. I'm sorry, but that's what I think, maybe, you can try to be kind and mature so you have a chance again.
Anyways, a member going is never cool, and if you go: Bye! :(

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
But why do you want to be staff so badly? Is it because you can ban or mute people? Or because people are spamming your profile? Or because everyone want's to say hi to you? I just can't understand why you should leave CCG because you're not a staffmember. Even if you worked so hard for it, I just can't understand your reason...

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
(Several people probably said the same, but I still wanted to reply)
I don't think you not getting a Staff rank is the problem, but you wanting it so bad. (Which I don't really get for some reason.) I guess everybody could say they want to be Helper so they can help people and make Cube a fun place.

You said Helper was your dream job (or how you'd like to call it), as if the only thing you want is the rank. If I were the one to accept proper Helpers, I'd accept those who wouldn't really care about the rank, but the ones who thinks they could make Cube proud.

You kinda sound like someone who just lost everything and needs to be helped with a rank, you shouldn't be beating yourself like that. Does you not having a rank mean the end of the world? Do you have to leave your friends because of this? To be honest, I thought that that's the reason you were here, because of the awesome people around here. Now it just seems like the only reason you came here was to become Staff.

I feel like everything we had (stuff like fun and random posts) was litterly nothing and I do feel a little betrayed and used. It probably sounds way to dramatic, but that's how it is. I still think you are more than that, though.

If you think you'd be a good Staff member, then you wouldn't stop trying and aiming at it. Don't give up because you're not a Helper
(yet), keep on going because you have a chance. And doesn't helping people around and making fun here already feel like an achievement? Tell me, is it really about having permissions and a Staff tag?

Reactions: Sophie

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I think that is not a reason for leaving. Being helper/mod is a huge responsability because you need to be active on the server during school, exames,... . So don't be mad, I'm sure that they will open the applications again and then you can apply!

MinePro3

I believe that it's you're personality that was the problem. I don't mean to be attacking you or anything, but you showing kiddish acting and causing trouble over the forums are huge problems. You getting mad about how you aren't a staff member is also another show of how immature you truly are. For example,(I don't mean to boast or anything) I was on this server from when it was around 30 players. I played everyday normally just having fun on the server, talking to people and after 2years of playing without change I was promoted to staff. (This time there were no ccg forums or anything) I wasn't the most proper or mature child on the server, but I never caused trouble intentionally :p (I broke the PvP server once by attempting to spawn a mob before horses were added) So my point is, that you need to act more maturely over the forums and at least fix some of your grammar when posting things because until I read your post above, I had an image that you couldn't talk normally. (sorry, no offense)
So, about this. Do you really think you saying this would make you helper? So lets say you have a server and someone says I'm going to leave because I'm not staff. Would you promote that player? I don't think so. You aren't the only player that has contributed to this sever and there are many other players that help out this server, without getting any notice. If you truly believe you deserve the Helper rank, I suggest you start acting more maturely and stop creating posts from emotions.
true i was going to say that but less detailed
dude its not the end of the world lol just because you don't get staff and the people and the people of Cube Craft Games are not looking forward to accept someone whos acting so immaturely no offense
So your like 13 because you can apply for helper but your not acting like that dude

Reactions: Isa van der Linde

MinePro3

I guess this isn't a dream job at all,goodbye my friends hate all you want but ill never see the hate cuuz ill be gone.here are the best people I have met:
I have also sufficient grammar
Really?
"ill never see the hate cuuz ill be gone."
then you say
"i have also sufficient grammar"
even in the sentence you said you have good grammar had a mistake.

Reactions: Isa van der Linde

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
(Several people probably said the same, but I still wanted to reply)
I don't think you not getting a Staff rank is the problem, but you wanting it so bad. (Which I don't really get for some reason.) I guess everybody could say they want to be Helper so they can help people and make Cube a fun place.

You said Helper was your dream job (or how you'd like to call it), as if the only thing you want is the rank. If I were the one to accept proper Helpers, I'd accept those who wouldn't really care about the rank, but the ones who thinks they could make Cube proud.

You kinda sound like someone who just lost everything and needs to be helped with a rank, you shouldn't be beating yourself like that. Does you not having a rank mean the end of the world? Do you have to leave your friends because of this? To be honest, I thought that that's the reason you were here, because of the awesome people around here. Now it just seems like the only reason you came here was to become Staff.

I feel like everything we had (stuff like fun and random posts) was litterly nothing and I do feel a little betrayed and used. It probably sounds way to dramatic, but that's how it is. I still think you are more than that, though.

If you think you'd be a good Staff member, then you wouldn't stop trying and aiming at it. Don't give up because you're not a Helper
(yet), keep on going because you have a chance. And doesn't helping people around and making fun here already feel like an achievement? Tell me, is it really about having permissions and a Staff tag?
Preach.

Locking this, to prevent arguing.

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom