Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The man

Jun 21, 2016
cubecraft I like how you all take 1-3 weeks to ban a hacker but takes like 1-3 days to punish a legit player when they did nothing wrong!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
cubecraft I like how you all take 1-3 weeks to ban a hacker but takes like 1-3 days to punish a legit player when they did nothing wrong!
Staff gets to many reports everyday, just some of them are false.

You try and picture yourself in their situation, recieving tons of reports everyday.
Its not easy being a staff member...

They have responsibilities other than banning hackers, again, its not easy being staff.

And what do yoi mean by punishing legit players?
If your talking about false kicks, then that is a bug in the current anti-cheat.
The next one is SoonTM

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
What's the suggestion? Btw, it takes only 1-4 days till staff checks your report. Staffmembers are humans and every human makes mistakes, so if someone got false banned, don't hate on them immediately. What's the in game name of the person who is false banned accoring to you, i'm curious why this 'legit player' got banned. Btw, the legit player can always make an appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net and if that didn't work, he/she could try to contact the staffmember that banned him/her by creating a private conversation.

Reactions: Deeds
D

Deleted member 169486

Not a suggestion. Don't come here to bash staff. If theirs an issue talk to staff.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/stop-with-cubecraft-too-many-hackers.181240/page-2#post-766485 read that please,

Also can you stop complaning, they're staff members in a server with over 10k players, it is very hard since they get reports constantly and try to go through them as fast as they can, and they're working on an anti-cheat aswell. So please don't bash on staff instead put yourself in their shoes, and put yourself in their prespective and respect the staff members and the hard work they're doing.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
It is because a lot of players are reported, burying all the reports. This makes it take a long time for the reports to go through. Also I have no clue about this players being falsely banned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom