• Total voters

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Why
Why Would you need this?
To help you win the game, allowing golden apples to be crafted would add another craftable item to survival games, it's a huge part of survival games because when you're not killing people or you're searching it's good to work towards something that could help you win the game.

Reactions: Lilleh__

GG_LoBo122

Nov 26, 2016
It would be good idea because theres no many golden apples on sg, so I think this would be good to craft more things.

Reactions: Lilleh__

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I'm not a big SG guy anymore.
I can understand the reasons for this but goldens apples can be collected from chests in Over Powered mode. In normal mode they are a little OP.

Maybe introduce them, maybe not?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I find there's no use for this in SG. Normal/OP chests already have gold apples available. OP as it stands already has way too many gapples available so no need to have more. No point in having them in Hardcore as the point is to not have any health regeneration so sorry but its a no from me. -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom