Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

I thought it would be useful to create a thread for the average amount of ping in each country. I can use any and will use all information provided to create as accurate of an average as possible. I will add each result as soon as I can and hope this thread can grow and I can get as many countries as possible. The countries are listed in alphabetical order.

Algeria
Average - 47

Argentina
Average - 290

Belgium
Average - 16

Curaçao
Average - 170

Canada
Average - 100

Spain
Average - 34

Sweden
Average - 46

The Netherlands
Average - 40

UK - England

Average - 25

UK - Scotland
Average - 28

United States
Average - 115

Either fill out the google form here, PM on discord or reply with your country and your average ping.
Apologies if the list is so small as the start :p I gathered as many results as I could and I should get a load more with the publishing of this thread. Please remember that these are purely averages based on the research I gain and that the averages will not be your exact ping, just an estimate based off of players who live in that region. Everyone's ping is different​

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 59979

i got more than 60 ping in the netherlands. i got like 30. so 60 is not true
As I said, its a work in progress so while there are few pieces of data if there are any anomalies they will be prominent. As soon as I get more data I can create a much more accurate average

D

Deleted member 59979

Inb4 "I STAY IN SPAIN AND MY INTERNET IS 2MS THIS THREAD IS WRONG."

I think it should be made to clear to people reading this thread that these are averages that are calculated based on your distance from the server. It does not mean you have that ping.
Thought I had added a disclaimer for that but must have forgotten. Thanks for reminding me!

F

Facelurite

North Korea - 267 ms pretty decent actually, although I sometimes hop to 300.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Great internet :p

Edit: ABORT! ABORT!!
IMG_2532.JPG

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom