Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!
A lot of players are saying “Good Luck!” and other things, when the countdown to the game is over. But in Lucky Islands the global chat is already open. I’d like to see the same thing in Skywars.

(I didn’t found this suggestion before, it may got removed, I couldn’t find it)

What’s your opinion?:p

Regards,
JDgamers :)

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there,

I like your suggestion, but isn't that already possible in skywars? https://gyazo.com/5985546af4016234cbd19f479a089e8d It might be ranks only... (I'm not entirely sure about that).

- Dutch
Well its not working when i try. (I have a rank)

Hey there,

I like your suggestion, but isn't that already possible in skywars? https://gyazo.com/5985546af4016234cbd19f479a089e8d It might be ranks only... (I'm not entirely sure about that).

- Dutch
I now see what you mean, but it isn’t global for the other players in the game I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't really care. If all the chats are on at the beginning of the game or off, it won't really matter to me, preferably out of those people who are going to say 'vote normal', vote 'on' vote this, vote that. That was just insane back in 2017 when I bought my first rank on CubeCraft. For me it will be best to turn it off, and then at Lucky Islands too.

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I don't really care either. If I can play a game off solo skywars then all is good for me :)
And I can vote, and other player are chatting in that time that is good for them then.
But for me it is just voting those moments, that is all for me!

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really care. If all the chats are on at the beginning of the game or off, it won't really matter to me, preferably out of those people who are going to say 'vote normal', vote 'on' vote this, vote that. That was just insane back in 2017 when I bought my first rank on CubeCraft. For me it will be best to turn it off, and then at Lucky Islands too.
Thanks for your opinion!

I don't really care either. If I can play a game off solo skywars then all is good for me :)
And I can vote, and other player are chatting in that time that is good for them then.
But for me it is just voting those moments, that is all for me!
Thanks for your opinion too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zathelas

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!
A lot of players are saying “Good Luck!” and other things, when the countdown to the game is over. But in Lucky Islands the global chat is already open. I’d like to see the same thing in Skywars.

(I didn’t found this suggestion before, it may got removed, I couldn’t find it)

What’s your opinion?:p

Regards,
JDgamers :)
Edit: I think that this has to be for everygame, i dont see negative points at this moment. Opinions?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom