Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Heyo!
I have a minigame suggestion for Bedrock Edition: Glide. I know CubeCraft are focusing more on the Java side, but I feel like Glide would be perfect for Minecraft Bedrock, because no other servers that I know have a Glide gamemode.
Glide is a solo game, a bit like Hive’s Death Run, where you are put in a course with Elytra on. You try to glide through obstacles on a 5 minute timer. The first one to complete it wins. There are also checkpoints, so if you crash, you respawn at the checkpoint. Minecraft Console Edition actually have this minigame. It was always my favorite.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Why does this sound like the Wing Rush game which is often Featured (Java)?

It would be pretty cool to have something like this though, but yea you mentioned it yourself. They first want to focus on Java again. I would also love to see more games and stuff on the Bedrock network.

Reactions: TeamTMS

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think wingrush might actually be a really good fit on bedrock, gliding around on a tablet... considering that bedrock players are usually pretty casual players with lower playtimes, I reckon bedrockgamers will really like it. "Focussing more on java side" still doesn't mean that bedrock will be fully neglected. I'd say adding wingrush to bedrock seems like a pretty neat idea.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I think wingrush might actually be a really good fit on bedrock, gliding around on a tablet... considering that bedrock players are usually pretty casual players with lower playtimes, I reckon bedrockgamers will really like it. "Focussing more on java side" still doesn't mean that bedrock will be fully neglected. I'd say adding wingrush to bedrock seems like a pretty neat idea.
True. It would also be a really fun game to play on console. It was actually 1 of the 3 Minigames you could play on Minecraft Console Edition.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
There is very similar already existing game on CubeCraft called Wing Rush.Sorry but it already exsists.
Hey,
Wing Rush is a gamemode on Java Edition (the PC platform), and only Java players can play it. And Bedrock Edition is a completely different version of which is for Windows 10, consoles, mobile, etc. My point is that they should bring it to Bedrock Edition. Thanks anyways :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey,
Wing Rush is a gamemode on Java Edition (the PC platform), and only Java players can play it. And Bedrock Edition is a completely different version of which is for Windows 10, consoles, mobile, etc. My point is that they should bring it to Bedrock Edition. Thanks anyways :)
I don’t really think bedrock needs this type of Minigame right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom