Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Well, as I said why decorate your island "pretty" when thats not the point of the game. I find it stupid to add glass, no offence.
[-]---------------------------[-]
Name: GreatLatte :cool:
Favourite MiniGame: EGGWARS!!!
100+ Wins: RIP, None yet!
Again, there is already glass in eggwars. Also, the glass wouldn't be a way to decorate your island, it would be a way to show that you have donated to the server.

GreatLatte

Again, there is already glass in eggwars. Also, the glass wouldn't be a way to decorate your island, it would be a way to show that you have donated to the server.
Oh! Thats what you guys mean, okay I get it. The forum was not clear about that. Thanks anyways! I give this a +1 actually.
|GreatLatte|Eggwars For Life|100+ Wins: No games yet!|

Reactions: Wouze

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think that'll be too complicated for the developers to make. -1
how is that too complicated. Its literally just checking for the option the player picked when opening the eggwars shop which shouldnt be that hard.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
That sounds easier than it is to program. How would they recognize the player who is buying it?
If you do not know how permissions work, do not talk.
It is easy. Under a glass category, different types of glass, which will allow you to buy every tupe of glass under your rank. If you do not have permissions, it will return in an error message

Reactions: MimicPanda

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be really cool! :)

Not sure if it will be implemented since eggwars isn't about building nice things...

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
If you do not know how permissions work, do not talk.
It is easy. Under a glass category, different types of glass, which will allow you to buy every tupe of glass under your rank. If you do not have permissions, it will return in an error message
Well, I do kinda understand the code. I'll say it's harder to recognize a player in game rather than out of game. Because, it doesn't even show the rank in game. So, I feel like you too, doesn't know any code but is talking about the code... :)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Well, I do kinda understand the code. I'll say it's harder to recognize a player in game rather than out of game. Because, it doesn't even show the rank in game. So, I feel like you too, doesn't know any code but is talking about the code... :)
It's way too easy, check permissions, ranks still, but not in a fancy way. Permissions :p

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Yeah.. That is true..
If you have any doubt abou coding, send me an error message

Another possibility is displaying different menus, checking permissions, such as

Code:
//get the click on the npc
if(p.hasPermission("cubecraft.obsidian"){

//do the stuff, since Im on school
}
else if(p.hasPermissions("cubecraft.gold"){

//etc

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Yeah why the hell not would be cool to see implemented. Another idea: Red/Smooth sandstone maybe? or prismarine lamp instead of glowstone?

And no, the "its too hard to code" stuff is just bull-feces.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
If you are a rank, I think it would be very cool to get colored glass when you buy from the villager in EggWars depending on the rank you are. If you have a rank higher than Iron you could choose which glass you want maybe in vanity settings.

Iron rank -> White glass (Or light/dark grey)
Lapiz -> Blue glass
Gold -> Yellow glass
Diamond -> Light blue glass (or cyan)
Emerald -> Lime glass
Obsidian -> Purple glass (or maybe black)

Let me know what you think! :D
... To me i like the idea but...
Usually whenever i build with glass it is to make it barely visible so making it color will almost make glass not as sneaky....
if their was a choice normal glass or colored then it would be okay with me some guys have the texture pack with glass transparent or almost transparent

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
nice idea but.... when you play team skywars for example, and it is a team of 5 and 2 rankers. the rankers have glass as build blocks and the stone rankers have wood. when you wanne build a shelter everybody can see you. accept the stone rankers because they have stone or wood :/ so no sorry

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
nice idea but.... when you play team skywars for example, and it is a team of 5 and 2 rankers. the rankers have glass as build blocks and the stone rankers have wood. when you wanne build a shelter everybody can see you. accept the stone rankers because they have stone or wood :/ so no sorry
this is a suggestion for eggwars not skywars

Reactions: zSem_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom