Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
you can ''buy'' it so you can turn it of i think?
Actually I prefer both in the shop but not replacing the original glass
What would be cool though if your team pink (e.g) the glass your villager sells will be pink :) but the normal glass will be available if you want

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
Well, as I said why decorate your island "pretty" when thats not the point of the game. I find it stupid to add glass, no offence.
[-]---------------------------[-]
Name: GreatLatte :cool:
Favourite MiniGame: EGGWARS!!!
100+ Wins: RIP, None yet!
Like Wouze said, to build and show donation, not to decorate. However, even if it was for decoration, why do you think they added glowstone?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Eh, there really is no need for "Glass", eggwars isn't to make your base look pretty and the developers wouldn't waste there time doing this. -1.
Legit, what is the point of glowstone? What is the point of all these decorative blocks in the game? Yeah it would give extra work but I would disagree that the devs would have a hard time doing it.

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
If you are a rank, I think it would be very cool to get colored glass when you buy from the villager in EggWars depending on the rank you are. If you have a rank higher than Iron you could choose which glass you want maybe in vanity settings.

Iron rank -> White glass (Or light/dark grey)
Lapiz -> Blue glass
Gold -> Yellow glass
Diamond -> Light blue glass (or cyan)
Emerald -> Lime glass
Obsidian -> Purple glass (or maybe black)

Let me know what you think! :D
It's not a bad idea.:D:D:cube_light:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Legit, what is the point of glowstone? What is the point of all these decorative blocks in the game? Yeah it would give extra work but I would disagree that the devs would have a hard time doing it.
Glowstone: Lighting in Area51 if you died once and lose night vision, Temple in Aztec, Player created dark room lighting.
Sandstone: Primary building block for bridges and shells
Glass : See-thru arrow wall.
Obsidian : Egg shell material, Wall while breaking another's egg
Hay bale : Reducing fall damage, Can be used for eggshells in OP since it has no effective tool

Decorative? Sure, but they have a purpose!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Glowstone: Lighting in Area51 if you died once and lose night vision, Temple in Aztec, Player created dark room lighting.
Hay bale : Reducing fall damage, Can be used for eggshells in OP since it has no effective tool

Yeah I know. I was just explaining to another person. Thanks for da tips though.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Well, I dont think there really is a point, for glass or glowstone, so dont gang up on me. I dont think its a good idea.
Glowstone lights up the area. Glass can help you to stay invisible when you are building to another team. Colored glass could be an option that you could trigger with a command.

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015

You can see through colored glass too

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
?
You can, but it'd be pointless since it's another block that has the exact same properties as one we already have... I don't want to have to scroll through different block trades to get a specific one.
No, I'm saying that if you are a rank, normal glass in the shop would be replaced with the colored glass of your rank, so it would be the same amount of blocks in the menu. If you really didnt like the color, you could turn it off in the vanity settings I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom