Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

The title basically explain it all. As many of you know, you currently get 1 point of experience when you say "gg", "good game", "well played" or "bingo" in an attempt of reward those players who are positive in the chat. So, I've been thinking... Why don't do the same when wishing luck ("glhf" or "gl" or "hf") it is also a way of encourage the positivity in the chat, and also see it kinda 'unfair' tbh for those kind players who always do it.

I'd really like to explain it more or make a longer thread, but, there's nothing more left to explain! )':
If you liked the idea, please, give a like and comment below! Every feedback is welcome!
Also, don't forget to vote above in the poll!
Thanks for reading it out!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t like this.

You already get xp for saying gg or related. People only say that because of the xp and this will just be another way to gain xp for doing nothing.

I would love to see people get more positive, but they will just use it for the xp and not for the positivity.

Reactions: Priley

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
*joins game*
”Good Luck!”
/hub
*joins new game to do the same*

I know it’s inefficient, however this can be easily abused to get to higher levels. It’s a no from me.

Reactions: Quis
D

Deleted member 469419

I don’t like this.

You already get xp for saying gg or related. People only say that because of the xp and this will just be another way to gain xp for doing nothing.

I would love to see people get more positive, but they will just use it for the xp and not for the positivity.
Still seeing kinda unfair that you get exp when you do say gg and when does it with gl you don't get nothing when it's even more positive than saying good game.
Do you really believe that most of the people who says gg is because they've done a good game etc? Many of them says it because of that 1 exp.

With this, I want to say; I don't actually care about people intentions, I don't know if they say it because of the exp or just because they're kind and positive but I like actions, and with actions I mean they saying gl, although they probably just make it because of the exp (which is of 1 exp so it wouldn't be a problem, I think that with it, you can only fit like the 0.0001 of your level, depending of the level ofc) they're reflecting it in the chat.

D

Deleted member 469419

*joins game*
”Good Luck!”
/hub
*joins new game to do the same*

I know it’s inefficient, however this can be easily abused to get to higher levels. It’s a no from me.
Same as Priley' said. And also by that logic, you always:
*Join to a game*
*Die*
*You got 5 exp because of doing literally nothing + 1 of exp if you do say gg*.

Thanks for the feedback though

Reactions: Mqxti

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Still seeing kinda unfair that you get exp when you do say gg and when does it with gl you don't get nothing when it's even more positive than saying good game.
Do you really believe that most of the people who says gg is because they've done a good game etc? Many of them says it because of that 1 exp.

With this, I want to say; I don't actually care about people intentions, I don't know if they say it because of the exp or just because they're kind and positive but I like actions, and with actions I mean they saying gl, although they probably just make it because of the exp (which is of 1 exp so it wouldn't be a problem, I think that with it, you can only fit like the 0.0001 of your level, depending of the level ofc) they're reflecting it in the chat.
Maybe the xp for gg and related should be removed, idk. But acting nice for xp is not right imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom