Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Scryptize

Nov 15, 2015
I'd like to see some maps again that have been removed, like the old Pirates map and Biomes.
Also, punch bows were the reason I voted OP, but now I never vote for it anymore, as the "fun" part about OP is gone.

And maybe, if possible, test a health on kill system that can help to avoid cleaners. It doesn't need to heal a lot, but enough to give the person that gets cleaned a chance to fight back in a fair way.

[Edit: These changes are mainly for Solo Skywars, but could also be used in Team Skywars.]

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I'd like to see some maps again that have been removed, like the old Pirates map and Biomes.
Also, punch bows were the reason I voted OP, but now I never vote for it anymore, as the "fun" part about OP is gone.

And maybe, if possible, test a health on kill system that can help to avoid cleaners. It doesn't need to heal a lot, but enough to give the person that gets cleaned a chance to fight back in a fair way.

[Edit: These changes are mainly for Solo Skywars, but could also be used in Team Skywars.]
This is indeed a wonderfull idea, I would also like the old maps back. But also the old end map, the beach map. Or maybe in case if there is the nostalgic event, also change the maps back, and don't just add some old. But also change the map.

Reactions: Tech1e

Ivauno

Novice Member
Oct 15, 2017
Different servers for casuals and competitive players
Why? because some skywars casuals (like me) get easily crushed by the more skilled players, thus making me lose the appetite for the gamemode, a separate server for each section would mean that the skilled players get players of their level to fight and the casuals can play peacefully without dying in the first minute.

How? A menu that maybe lets you select what server type? (add a filter that only allows you to go to casual mode if you have less than x amount of wins/kills/etc)

feel free to post your reply if you think this wont work, constructive criticism is always welcome

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Different servers for casuals and competitive players
Why? because some skywars casuals (like me) get easily crushed by the more skilled players, thus making me lose the appetite for the gamemode, a separate server for each section would mean that the skilled players get players of their level to fight and the casuals can play peacefully without dying in the first minute.

How? A menu that maybe lets you select what server type? (add a filter that only allows you to go to casual mode if you have less than x amount of wins/kills/etc)

feel free to post your reply if you think this wont work, constructive criticism is always welcome
This idea has been posted a lot of time, first of all. Second, that would be a nice idea (in my mind at least), but the server is just to small. If you're on Java edition, the most people online at the same time are like 800. If you then also play 1.8, that number shrinks to maybe just 100 players. So the server is just to small I think to support that, since otherwise you just play against the same players again and again.

Jan 9, 2020
I think i have some ideas for bedrock!!!
  1. i would love that the chest loot in bedrock will be more like java. lava and water are just a must at this point
  2. private games for your party!!! where you can test your skills against your friends!!!
  3. and last: fireballs!!!!!
that's that. hope it is intresting

Reactions: Tech1e

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
My suggestions are purely for Skywars Teams of 2 because I mainly play that game mode and it would be foolish to talk about another game mode.
!!!THIS IS FOR BEDROCK EDITION NOT JAVA!!!

Maps: just add some (there are only 3 maps and it's getting boring to see the same maps over and over again)

Kit rebalancing
(Almost) all of the kits are basically useless except healer and this is why

Chef: has 3 steak and a stone sword. ( A chest has more and better items than that)
Tank: it's pretty good only in basic. (Most chests already have enchanted iron gear by it isn't a terrible choice either)
Builder: not enough blocks and terrible armor (the point of builder is to be able to build to cross the gaps to rush an enemy or go towards the mid chests but there aren't enough blocks! Also litterally any piece of armor is probably better than the chainmail chestplate)
Healer:that one is fine I have nothing against it

My tweaks:
Chef: give an iron sword and 10 steak
Tank: iron chestplate and pants instead of boots
Builder: Iron helmet and chainmail boots and 40 bricks
Healer: since everyone is getting a little boost maybe add a golden apple?

Remove the villagers from the spawn islands. Some people camp behind them because they can't be hit when inside. Also the axe opens the cosmetic menu and it really messes up pvp

Add Flint and steel to the game and fire resistance potions. (Maybe decrease the rarity of the golden fire aspect sword in normal mode)

Besides that the game is pretty okay
(Except for the incredible amount of hackers it's actually insane)

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Make the normal chests more balanced.

A problem that i noticed when playing with Normal chests is that you're missing pieces of armor. With basic and Overpowered this is not the case. You get one of each armor type and the strength of them varies depending on the strength of the weapon and vice versa. I propose that normal is just like this. You're guaranteed all 4 pieces of armor but for the chests with the much stronger weapons in them you get weaker armor pieces like leather or gold armor enchanted with protection. Skywars is sometimes centered around luck so this will still be a deciding factor depending on how weak the armor is.

PlayerQuint_PvP

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello, i want the old cubecraft like it was in 2015. with the swordsman kit on a iron sword sharpness 2 and iron golem with full iron with a chestplate! And i liked the old loot. and bring back notch apples in overpowered

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, i want the old cubecraft like it was in 2015. with the swordsman kit on a iron sword sharpness 2 and iron golem with full iron with a chestplate! And i liked the old loot. and bring back notch apples in overpowered
They buffed the kits because they were too op, a sharpness 2 iorn sword is the best sword you can get in early game, and iorn armour is very op in basic. And please no notch apples. fights in overpowerd already take long enough, no need to take them forever

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom