Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
More rush maps. I like the map bunny because you even have to build to go the next island. Can we get more of these maps?

Reactions: henryk

KrocsOnDelPra

Dec 27, 2019
A suggestion that I would like to give is about the chests, I think they generally lack armor since in general I do not have, almost always I only have pants and a helmet

Reactions: henryk

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
You could do a map in which the different islands have different monuments from around the world, and the middle it could be a big plane
Okay tbh this is the best map idea I have heard in a while. What u can do is make one in survival, and then submit it. Because then the chances of it being added to the game is bigger.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I noticed that ender pearls and additional food in chest refills can be a little annoying and can extend the game for an unnecessarily long time (mainly by eat spamming and continuous teleportation). This is especially noticeable on overpowered. I would suggest limiting the amount of food and pearls gained from chest refills. This could be done in increments, meaning that at first the number of ender pearls and food is like normal, but gets reduced pretty quickly. ender pears could be lowered to zero eventually (maybe after 2-3 chest refills after first appearing). Food could be done by removing steak and golden apples at a similar fashion, leaving only low saturation food (which prevents the player from starving, but in overpowered won't stock up on food so much, so fights don't last multiple sets of diamond armour.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
I've got a few suggestions from (most reasonable to less):
1. change the kits together with the game mode, so if you have overpowered chests, then your swordsman kit becomes a diamond sword. so it is more balanced in comparison to the chests.
2. new abilities: +x amount of saturation per food item consumed
3. make a featured game mode: OG skywars maps.
4. make team skywars so like if you're in a party with 3 persons, you join a map for 3 persons, not a map of 2 or 4 persons. I find that really annoying if I play with my friends(not only team skywars).
5. bring back the map: graffiti
6. and one thing I would really like: bring back the 64 people rainbow map.

Last edited:
Reactions: Levi_the_pro

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I've got a few suggestions from (most reasonable to less):
1. change the kits together with the game mode, so if you have overpowered chests, then your swordsman kit becomes a diamond sword. so it is more balanced in comparison to the chests.
2. new abilities: +x amount of saturation per food item consumed
3. make a featured game mode: OG skywars maps.
4. make team skywars so like if you're in a party with 3 persons, you join a map for 3 persons, not a map of 2 or 4 persons. I find that really annoying if I play with my friends(not only team skywars).
5. bring back the map: graffiti
6. and one thing I would really like: bring back the 64 people rainbow map.
Point 1, I do agree, but it's harder to make.
Point 2, I think the abilities there are now, are good enough.
Point 3, a lot of people ask for the OG maps back, but I think they'll keep that for the nostalgia weeks.
Point 4, the reason that isn't the way it is right now, is because why would you buy some ranks. The only thing like iron good for is, is to choose a map. So I think they'll preserve that for the ranks.
Point 5, I think that stays in the nostalgia week.
Point 6, the server is just too small for that.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
Make the miner kit have fortune on the pickaxe. Almost no one uses it anymore, so it can really use a buff in my opinion.

Another thing is lowering the chest break time to 15 seconds in Team Skywars, to make Lumberjack a good kit again.

D

Deleted member 379622

Mute chat or ranked so I can enjoy a game of skywars without toxic tryhards.

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
Fix the map, Jungle [solo]

Reason is, is when you start, when released you can jump on top of the tree (By jumping and moving foward) and then you jump the the next island. what it makes REALY op is that fall dmg will still be disabled so you will not take dmg. With the kit sword you can kill the person really fast. most people will call you hacker for it because not many people know this. so to fix it make the tree higher/leaves higher or further away to prevent being killed in the first 10 seconds in the game

Jan 23, 2019
I think maybe the chest items need to be fixed a bit. I know for some islands you give a good weapon and meh armor, and vice versa for the people around you. It's a balanced idea but on OP or sometimes normal, you may get a bad weapon and bad armor due to the armor not having an actual protection enchantment, unlike the people next to you who get a good weapon and not a full set of armor but the armor has protection on it

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
You could do a map in which the different islands have different monuments from around the world, and the middle it could be a big plane
I will probably try and build one for team skywars in the next few weeks, but first I will finish my current project(I've set the deadline dor myself on tomorrow, so I hope I can finish in time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom