Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

PlayerQuint_PvP

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
they can also make a system like hypixel have. like you have the sharp 2 stone sword in like basic and in normal the iron sharp 2.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
There have just been added 3 new maps, and with the kits, what do you mean? I don't think there should be added new kits. But if you have suggestions, what kind a kits?

Yes they added new maps in solo skywars but none in team skywars. As for new kits, I can't come up with a new one. I have some suggestions, but then it will look more like lucky islands. But you could add a kit which has enchanted books for OP loot. Like thorns, fire aspect, knockback, just to make OP a little more OP. It will look like the kit Blacksmith, but then with much better books.

Also, a leaderbord for kills would be cool too. I believe there was a leaderbord for kills in the past.

Reactions: edub

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Yes they added new maps in solo skywars but none in team skywars. As for new kits, I can't come up with a new one. I have some suggestions, but then it will look more like lucky islands. But you could add a kit which has enchanted books for OP loot. Like thorns, fire aspect, knockback, just to make OP a little more OP. It will look like the kit Blacksmith, but then with much better books.

Also, a leaderbord for kills would be cool too. I believe there was a leaderbord for kills in the past.
The kits you says, are indeed fun, but only if you play overpowered. For people like me who play basic/normal, those enchantments are too op. And I agree that there should be more team maps.

RedDevil_1

Nov 13, 2016
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.

fix anti cheat every game 3 cheaters

Kristjan

Nov 24, 2018
Move the void down a bit on bedrock. Because when throwing a e-pearl to save me from falling the pearl don't have enough time to land

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
More Equal loot piles as some teams can start of with 2 quarters diamonds while others are struggling with chain. And experiment with different types of map, maps that require less building and maps that require a lot. Also more fire swords, like 2-4 in one map because I have played for over 6-7 months but I have only found 1-2 of those golden fire aspects. BEDROCK. MAINLY BASED OF DUOS MAPS.

Apr 11, 2020
Add more maps on mega skywars, a little repetitive to play on 3 maps constantly when you grinding for leaderboards

OnlyRodri

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2018
Buenas tardes, me gustarìa que regresara 2 mapas, Biomas y Paris (el antiguo).
Pues considero que estos y tal vez muchos más eran muy originales y llamativos al momento de elegir una modalidad. GRACIAS

Last edited:

hexxomc

Aug 12, 2018

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
I TS

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!
Delete neather map

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.