Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

slrmohamed

Member
Sep 22, 2024
39
80
24
Cairo Egypt
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to suggest a change for the upcoming BedWars update: making the rank a permanent purchase instead of a monthly subscription. I believe this would provide a better experience for players, encouraging them to invest in the rank once and enjoy its benefits permanently, which would enhance player satisfaction and improve the long-term gameplay experience.
 

Tyhfr

Member
Mar 7, 2025
25
29
14
I would like to suggest a change for the upcoming BedWars update: making the rank a permanent purchase instead of a monthly subscription. I believe this would provide a better experience for players, encouraging them to invest in the rank once and enjoy its benefits permanently, which would enhance player satisfaction and improve the long-term gameplay experience.
I agree entirely, I get that they need to have consistent income rather than a one-time payment, but just as with all of the other games, this would be much better for all players.
 
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom