Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Well it's a terrible idea.. Yeah some Skywars maps are really good and some Lucky Islands maps are really good but it's extremely boring if they re-use every map for every game.. even just 2 games becomes boring.

Reactions: Mivke

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Well it's a terrible idea.. Yeah some Skywars maps are really good and some Lucky Islands maps are really good but it's extremely boring if they re-use every map for every game.. even just 2 games becomes boring.
The “impression” of variety would stay the same though. Since both games get their amount of maps basically doubled. I wouldn’t like it either but I don’t think the reason is because it would get boring. How can it turn boring if instead of 20 maps you get 40, the chances of playing in each decreases hence every game you play will be a pretty different experience to the last one. It’s essentially creating a “common pool of maps” for the both game modes. And it’s a win for both, both games get more maps, none of them lose maps and it wouldn’t be as repetitive as the more maps there is, the less common each one is.

Edit: Would like to note how different both games are, regardless of having the same map, the experience is still pretty different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mivke

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The “impression” of variety would stay the same though. Since both games get their amount of maps basically doubled. I wouldn’t like it either but I don’t think the reason is because it would get boring. How can it turn boring if instead of 20 maps you get 40, the chances of playing in each decreases hence every game you play will be a pretty different experience to the last one. It’s essentially creating a “common pool of maps” for the both game modes. And it’s a win for both, both games get more maps, none of them lose maps and it wouldn’t be as repetitive as the more maps there is, the less common each one is.
Especially now that I do a lot of Daily Challenges, I play a lot of Skywars and Lucky Islands, if there were the same maps with both Lucky Islands and Skywars: I'd get boring. Yes there are more maps to choose from but it'll still get boring after a while.
Yes it's nice to have more maps but having the same maps for SW and LI? No..

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
We can add the Skywars Glass map. This map has been historic for the server and now people are looking more easily to reach other islands without too much distinction between them, and that image was given the glass map.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
We can add the Skywars Glass map. This map has been historic for the server and now people are looking more easily to reach other islands without too much distinction between them, and that image was given the glass map.
There is already a map called glass for solo skywars

XanStrike

Oct 13, 2019
Add a daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboard. I think that it would motivate players more to play because they can compete for the most wins of the day/week/month. My main game is survival games, and I think that a leaderboard for all the game modes would be awesome!

Dog Of Enjii

Jan 6, 2020
I want TnT jumping! please. and A TnT kit. AND ANYWAYS TNT MORE COMMON IN NORMAL SKYWARS!!!!
Please.... I really love tnt....

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Add a daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboard. I think that it would motivate players more to play because they can compete for the most wins of the day/week/month. My main game is survival games, and I think that a leaderboard for all the game modes would be awesome!
Sounds cool, but maybe only for duels

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom