Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
A good suggestion may be to bring back the lobbys.

¿What do I mean by this?
That each modality has a separate lobby.

With this we could bring the leaderboard back, and we could even add a new top, which could be called, TOP KILLS.

This could be good for the server, since a top 5 with the name and thumbnail of each player and their respective statistics looks relatively better.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I don't know if this is possible in 1.8 but in 1.9+ you can't give someone knockback with fishing rod so the kit fisherman is almost useless

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
Here’s my own opinion:
- Make the victory rewards up to 150-200 exp

- Bring back the old maps but with new designs and reducing the 24-players-maps to 12, not all of it! I meant the huge maps like biomes, magic, etc. that’s will do a good different.

- Add another lower void in specific maps solo/teams.
Like Time map in solo skywars:
upload_2020-2-1_15-25-40.png

I know, it’s will take a little bit time of building but think in results, most of our deaths because of stupid building, acting like pro but no benefit, falling in the void because of your Starbucks’s wifi, all types of throwing stuff, these all reasons why should a few maps get another lower void.

- Kits :
making Scout kit Increases to 40 seconds or back to 30, of course theres no different but for speedy players there’s a big different.

• That’s all! Thanks for reading •
If there’s any disagreement mention me and why ^_^

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Make the victory rewards up to 150-200 exp
No, the rewards are balanced the way they are.

Bring back the old maps but with new designs and reducing the 24-players-maps to 12, not all of it! I meant the huge maps like biomes, magic, etc. that’s will do a good different.
No, bringing back old maps with changes made to them will not satisfiy anyone's nostalgia needs. Players will start complaining about the changes made and how everything was better back in the day. Let's be honest, Biomes was a terrible map, the islands were too small, the centre too big and too far away from everyone, the spawnlocations were imbalanced etc. I can go on, you get the point. This doesn't mean it wasn't a fun map don't get me wrong. However, it does mean that the changes that are needed to make the map actually suitable for skywars' its current standards are pretty drastic. The map won't feel like it used too and will therefore get disliked. It'd be a huge waste of time, we're better off with new and refreshing maps :)

most of our deaths because of stupid building, acting like pro but no benefit, falling in the void because of your Starbucks’s wifi, all types of throwing stuff, these all reasons why should a few maps get another lower void.
I don't see how any of these actions are reasons for "lower voids" to be added to more maps. Just because you keep dying to the void doesn't mean that they should start preventing that. The void is an essential tool for many players. Asking for a safety net because you keep dying to the void is like asking for more god-apples because you keep dying in pvp. The "lower-void" safety net in Time only benefits good players most of the time too, since you usually take a few hits before you get knocked down there, people -in most cases- just die from falldamage. Unless they know how to "MLG waterbucket". This is relative "high-skill" stuff, hence the fact that the safety net mainly benefits "high-skill" players.

making Scout kit Increases to 40 seconds or back to 30, of course theres no different but for speedy players there’s a big different.
I don't really know what you're trying to suggest here... Buffing scout doesn't seem like a great idea to me, but nerfing it doesn't either. I feel like the kit's pretty balanced right now.

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh

No, bringing back old maps with changes made to them will not satisfiy anyone's nostalgia needs. Players will start complaining about the changes made and how everything was better back in the day. Let's be honest, Biomes was a terrible map, the islands were too small, the centre too big and too far away from everyone, the spawnlocations were imbalanced etc. I can go on, you get the point. This doesn't mean it wasn't a fun map don't get me wrong. However, it does mean that the changes that are needed to make the map actually suitable for skywars' its current standards are pretty drastic. The map won't feel like it used too and will therefore get disliked. It'd be a huge waste of time, we're better off with new and refreshing maps :)

I don't see how any of these actions are reasons for "lower voids" to be added to more maps. Just because you keep dying to the void doesn't mean that they should start preventing that. The void is an essential tool for many players. Asking for a safety net because you keep dying to the void is like asking for more god-apples because you keep dying in pvp. The "lower-void" safety net in Time only benefits good players most of the time too, since you usually take a few hits before you get knocked down there, people -in most cases- just die from falldamage. Unless they know how to "MLG waterbucket". This is relative "high-skill" stuff, hence the fact that the safety net mainly benefits "high-skill" players.

I don't really know what you're trying to suggest here... Buffing scout doesn't seem like a great idea to me, but nerfing it doesn't either. I feel like the kit's pretty balanced right now.

I accept all your criticism, but do not speak as someone else as long as you have not experienced the suffering of the players who play a lot. If you go back to the previous one of the game updates, most players rejected the idea of reducing the duration of the speed potions, I asked many skywars players before i wrote this suggestion, We all agreed that these improvements would make the game more acceptable.
Again, We want skywars comfortable for all types of players ^_^

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
do not speak as someone else as long as you have not experienced the suffering of the players who play a lot.
Lol? I have indeed not "experienced the suffering" (some real deep words there) because I don't think scout's that big of a problem. Having speed comes with advantages and disadvantages. I actually play quite a lot of skywars? You based that off of nothing. Also, never tell me to "not speak" I'll speak wherever, whenever and about whatever I want as long as I feel like it's appropriate. I consider myself 'experienced' enough in skywars to be able to make claims about the game and potential positive or negative changes made to it. But even if I wasn't, I'd still have the right to express my opinions lol.

I asked many skywars players before i wrote this suggestion,
Gonna call you out there. This is a loose argument based off of nothing. You probably spoke with your friends only, meaning that their opinions will most likely allign with yours. The community clearly enjoys scout the way it is right now judging by the fact that the kit gets used, but is by far not the most popular kit. If you want improvements to be made, you need to look at the perspective of everyone involved, including the biggest of the noobs and the try-hardiest of the pro's, not just at yours and your friends' perspectives. And never use arguments without proof backing you up.

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
Lol? I have indeed not "experienced the suffering" (some real deep words there) because I don't think scout's that big of a problem. Having speed comes with advantages and disadvantages. I actually play quite a lot of skywars? You based that off of nothing. Also, never tell me to "not speak" I'll speak wherever, whenever and about whatever I want as long as I feel like it's appropriate. I consider myself 'experienced' enough in skywars to be able to make claims about the game and potential positive or negative changes made to it. But even if I wasn't, I'd still have the right to express my opinions lol.

Gonna call you out there. This is a loose argument based off of nothing. You probably spoke with your friends only, meaning that their opinions will most likely allign with yours. The community clearly enjoys scout the way it is right now judging by the fact that the kit gets used, but is by far not the most popular kit. If you want improvements to be made, you need to look at the perspective of everyone involved, including the biggest of the noobs and the try-hardiest of the pro's, not just at yours and your friends' perspectives. And never use arguments without proof backing you up.
Cool down, I don’t argue with you, of course I’d like to read your opinion and I didn’t meant literally “do not speak,” meaning not to speak, also I did not interrogate “my friends” only I asked who I know and who I do not know, Anyways thanks for your opinion, Have a good day :P

Reactions: RPoule

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
Maybe make golden apples in overpowered chest a little more common since I feel like gapples are more likely to be found in Normal chests rather than Overpowered ones. I feel like everything else is pretty much perfect.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have always wanted to see higher rewards for wining a Team Skywars game, because it’s harder to win one than winning a Solo game.Or at least the same rewards.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.

Well From my point of view I believe that at least in skywars, what most caught attention was the cubecraft loot loot. that you played everything of diamond or iron, the loot was perfect (I repeat, from my point of view) and for me it seemed a thousand times more fun, as well as the kits, the iron golem that gave you the entire armor of iron or the iron sword that enchanted you with 7.5 damage ... is something you always miss.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
The suggestions from a hardcore SkyWars player.
  • Give the Bomber kit a water bucket
  • More win effects
  • Maybe add a new kit, personally I'd like to see a strength kit. (1 strength pot, a chain chestplate, and leather boots)
I didn't read all 11 pages, excuse me if this was already said once.

Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
The suggestions from a hardcore SkyWars player.
  • Give the Bomber kit a water bucket
  • More win effects
  • Maybe add a new kit, personally I'd like to see a strength kit. (1 strength pot, a chain chestplate, and leather boots)
I didn't read all 11 pages, excuse me if this was already said once.

I am with you

Onmogelijk

Jan 7, 2020
Bring the old build blocks back that you had in some solo and team maps

Solo:
Tron: cyan/orange wool blocks
Trees: oak wood
Time;Quartz block
Glass Glass block
Desert and Beach: Sandstone
Savannah: Grass block
Music: Noteblocks
Mushroom: Mycelium
Sundae: Spruce wook planks and white wool.
Snowy: snow blocks
Candy: pink wool (Candy floss)
Tiaga: Spruce wood and Moss stone
Flowers: Lime Terracotta
Temple: Stone Bricks
Nether: Netherrack
Rainbow: Green and red wool
Bones: Quartz blocks

Team:
Mushroom; Mycelium
Music: Noteblocks
Savannah: Grass block
Western: Red Sandstone
Rainbow: light blue and red wool
Tribal: Dirt block
Trees: Oak wood
Farm: Birch wood planks and Grass block
Oasis: Jungle wood planks and Sandstone
Pacman: yellow wool
Candy: pink wool
Flowers: Lime Terracotta

Edit: oops i forgot Rainbow and Bones map in solo sorry

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom