Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
This server is very nice for the simple fact that there is not much difference between a player who does not pay and another who pays, I think the same should be represented on the web, being more direct with the profile photos, I have noticed that a the "members" do not see their profile image animated when creating a "gif", but the staff members can.

It seems to me somewhat useless that you can place an animated gif on your profile picture if it does not move ...

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This server is very nice for the simple fact that there is not much difference between a player who does not pay and another who pays, I think the same should be represented on the web, being more direct with the profile photos, I have noticed that a the "members" do not see their profile image animated when creating a "gif", but the staff members can.

It seems to me somewhat useless that you can place an animated gif on your profile picture if it does not move ...
This was a feature added with the forums update, they removed it after about an hour because it was really bad for performance, so anyone who has a gif profile picture got it a few months ago and hast changed it. (hopefully this does become a plus rank feature tho, as it would prevent the performance issues and give an extra perk :P)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom