Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
hayo kitkat here with a suggestion here and what I am suggesting is that you should get notified when someone you follow posts.

So let me elaborate, we all know that you can follow people but what most people don't know is that you have a news feed telling you that someone you follow liked something, commented on something, ect.
But most people don't know it is even there! And the main reason you follow someone is because you wanna see what they have to say so what if when someone you follow posts something it also shows up in your notifications?

That's all I have to say KITKAT outtttt!

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Or the ability to subscribe to posts . There are people who follow 80 people. They'll be spammed. Poor fools , so i suggest that subscriptions and follows should be separate things

Reactions: KitKatkels17

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I am aware of the news feed but a lot of people ethier forget about it or don't know it exists plus that tells you EVERYTHING they do, most people only want to see when they post something not when they like a post or comment on someone elses thread, in addition the news feed doesn't give you a notification you have to constantly check it to see if someone you follow posts something

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom