Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EssKayKyew

Nov 20, 2016
I know cube craft already has an Anticheat but you need a better one i was just in an eggwars game with some hacker who took Zero knockback and hit me from like 6-7 blocks i understand that because of some of your minigames you might not be able to have a great anti-cheat that catches all hackers and bans them but cmon if people are just allowed to fly between islands use no knockback, kill aura, Auto armor and no fall stuff like that then you might as well not even have an anti-cheat at all. The server itself is still fun to play but CubeCraft really needs a better Anticheat

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
They are working on an anti-cheat as we speak and bugging the staff team isn't gonna make it any faster so if you would stop giving the staff a hard time it would be very helpful.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
The developers are currently working on an anticheat.
Please be patient and try your best to report hackers instead.

If they rush the anticheat, many bugs may occur.

Lock @Orangeric88

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Some times hackers will get kicked from the game if you hit them enough when they are using anti knockback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom