Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Hello there, Im Fairly new on this, So lets keep it going

# **Who i am?**
Well, im someone who is fairly new to minecraft multiplayer,i always played vanilla but a friend introduced me to this server (Who is also not registered here....)
Im would say that im a casual player, since i play at my pace, and im not good at pvp in general or building ("insert deffinition of newbie here")

I like to play videogames in general,but i am more to local multiplayer games, since the network always causes trouble

# **Ok, but who are you outside this? **
I really don't have much to say about me, im mostly a calm person, I am currently studying progamation, (and as you probably have seen, my english is...... Interesting....)
I don't have much free time, so im not that active, but i will pass here sometimes

I am part of a community in the Terraria game ,due i have a potato device, so i can't run minecraft past 5 Chunks of Render distance...., so in other words, im more a terraria player

# **Then what do you do in minecraft?**
I just casually play vanilla survival, and sometimes messing arround with commands to do things , i also am a casual speedrunner (my record is .... 14 hours?)
I have the game since 2017 i think, i have 98% of archievements

# **So..?**

Well i just wanna say hello to everyone, and im ready to join to this comunity! (Or the forum?, well its same.....?)

D

Deleted member 576174

Hewwwwwo and welcome!

I've seen you tried to use markdown formatting 👀 Sadly this doesn't work here :c

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom