Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
A little bit strange, but nice video, thx for making an eggwars/money wars video for me.
Btw my new name is @iSaltySardine
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
Nice video again, thanks for shoutout. You know you can play eggwars and Skywars in 1.8. I hope you can make more of these vids in the future
 

GekiClaws

Well-Known Member
Aug 12, 2016
49
7
83
21
Hong Kong
For those of you who aren't familiar with Cubecraft, I have done a Minecraft Server Review on it!
Cubecraft | Minecraft Server Reviews
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom