Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
A little bit strange, but nice video, thx for making an eggwars/money wars video for me.
Btw my new name is @iSaltySardine
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
Nice video again, thanks for shoutout. You know you can play eggwars and Skywars in 1.8. I hope you can make more of these vids in the future
 

GekiClaws

Well-Known Member
Aug 12, 2016
49
7
83
21
Hong Kong
For those of you who aren't familiar with Cubecraft, I have done a Minecraft Server Review on it!
Cubecraft | Minecraft Server Reviews
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom