Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
7,195
5,675
353
26
Crazy Land
Post all your geeky jokes here and see if people get them..

I would tell you a sodium joke, but Na..

When I heard Oxygen and Magnesium were dating, I was like OMg

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Two scientists walk into a bar, one asks for H2O and the other asks for H2O too. The second chemist dies.

Have you heard of the band 1023 megabytes? Of course not, they haven't had any gigs yet

I would tell you another chemistry joke, but all the good ones Argon..

Those are some of my favourites, potassium.
 

Blooberry

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2014
216
475
138
26
That Place In Space
I would tell you a sodium joke, but Na..
I slapped my Neon that one.

Neon walks into a bar
Bartender says "We don't serve Nobles here"
Neon does not react.

I am all out of chemistry jokes now... all my other ones are boron.

This one isn't a geek joke, or really even a joke.
"On a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?"
North Korea

My brain hurts, I am going to make some pancakes then take a nap now.
 

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
574
892
168
23
Australia
image.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 8554

tiger101tiger

Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2014
798
371
178
USA
Just made this one up off the top of my head and i dont know if it will make sense, but here it is:
A gold miner said "I am going to mine some gold", and another person said "Are you going to Auburn Alabama?"
 
D

Deleted member 8554

Guest
Why can't you tell secrets in a corn maze
Because the corn has ears.
'Nuff said. I'm really bad at jokes.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom