Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2021
Endergames
So i want to suggest a game mode called endergames.
At first you can select one of a tons of Kits for example a kangaroo can jump 2 times or shark that gets strength 2 in water. And then it starts on a platform in the sky wich is a little bit like a survival games start (its made out of obsidian). Then u have 30 seconds safe time (in chests you can also find diamonds or iron ingots or gold....) but you always start with a player tracker that shows the distance to other player. over the map there are much chests like in survival games but sometimes they teleport away. After the safe time the fliying plattform explodes and leaves 3 blocks wich are randomly on the map (its a survival word with a border), a enchantment table and end frames when u click on a obsidian block u get speed 3 for 15 sec and when u stand for 5 seconds on the end portal frame you get randomly teleportet in the word. And there is also another special feature like: you sometimes randomly switch with a enemy and their are much enderpearls in the chests. when you ppay matches you can get coins with wich u can buy new kits.I would be happy if its for the bedrock version. Bc i mainly play on ps4. For more info to the gamemode look on the german server gomme (dont wnat to promote it just to improve the gamemode)(its on java edition). Its a last manstanding game :)
Example kits:
Monster: every kills u get a better bow
Sonic: when u sprint u get faster every 2 sec
Camelion: u can be a animal when u right click it but when u get dmg or attack someone u get normal
Dolphin: u can make a doubble jump in water and get a wish every 5 sec (in water)
Stomper: dont gets fall dmg and makes more aireal dmg the firther he falls
Assasin: makes 2ntimes dmg from the back (starts with a yellow leather cap)
spider: can climb walls but very slow
enderman: gets a enderpearl every min, starts witch 3 enderpearls And dont get enderpearl dmg
barbarian: strarts witch the leather armor from eggwars and a enchanted stome axe
Teleporter: every time he gets teleported or switched he heals full (helpfull when the switcher was in a fight) and gets resistance for 2 sec(bc of traps)
Hope u like it.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom