Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Good afternoon! Today I will be making a suggestion regarding the Gamebox Chest Skin. It will be short and to the point.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Suggestion:
As some of you may know, about two weeks ago, Cubecraft released their newest cosmetic: the Gamebox Chest Skin. This cosmetic is really nice. Although itā€™s also animated, I feel 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a lot for a single cosmetic. My suggestion is to add a prefix that goes along with this cosmetic. The prefix would be ā€œRetroā€. I feel that it would make the price more worth it and would also incentivize those who want ā€œRetroā€ in front of their name in chat to buy this. I got the inspiration for this prefix from reading the cosmeticā€™s description, as seen in the image below:
IMG_4205.jpeg

Conclusion:
Hope you like the idea. Let me know what you think in the replies! Lastly, make sure to react with ā€œagreeā€ if you would like to see this implemented!

- Reesle šŸ˜„

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion spending money for 1 small thing isnā€™t really worth it to me

(but I also canā€™t really saying anything as I would buy a pro art gpu just for the design)

As I think an ding that prefix would be cool to add something

Reactions: Reesle

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I like this idea. CubeCraft has done this before in one of their birthday events when there was a limited-time birthday cake cage in the marketplace and it had the prefix [Birthday] along with it.

Reactions: Reesle and ElFlxen_

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I like this idea. CubeCraft has done this before in one of their birthday events when there was a limited-time birthday cake cage in the marketplace and it had the prefix [Birthday] along with it.
Yes, I remember this. I have those 2 cosmetics and I thought it was a good idea to do so.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to obtain a ā€œRetroā€ prefix along with your purchase of the Gamebox Chest Skin? If so, react with :agree:! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday
BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‚
Top Bottom