Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
In eggwars when you are dead then you see how long you lived for but when youre teamate wins the game you cant see how long the game took sometimes i wanna know that but i cant see it and my teamate alr left so i cant ask him.
My suggestion is just really small just so you can see how long you lived for and how long the game took when you and youre teamate(s) are dead. This is also just a really small thing.
Let me know what you think about this

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
In eggwars when you are dead then you see how long you lived for but when youre teamate wins the game you cant see how long the game took sometimes i wanna know that but i cant see it and my teamate alr left so i cant ask him.
My suggestion is just really small just so you can see how long you lived for and how long the game took when you and youre teamate(s) are dead. This is also just a really small thing.
This should also be implemented to Bedrock! :)

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Can you change it to all networks?

you get from me +1

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
What do u mean with game time when you died?
When youre dead and youre teamate is still alive. bcs you died it says the time how long u lived but when your teamate wins or loses they have the time how long the game was.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom