Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
In eggwars when you are dead then you see how long you lived for but when youre teamate wins the game you cant see how long the game took sometimes i wanna know that but i cant see it and my teamate alr left so i cant ask him.
My suggestion is just really small just so you can see how long you lived for and how long the game took when you and youre teamate(s) are dead. This is also just a really small thing.
Let me know what you think about this

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
In eggwars when you are dead then you see how long you lived for but when youre teamate wins the game you cant see how long the game took sometimes i wanna know that but i cant see it and my teamate alr left so i cant ask him.
My suggestion is just really small just so you can see how long you lived for and how long the game took when you and youre teamate(s) are dead. This is also just a really small thing.
This should also be implemented to Bedrock! :)

Feb 8, 2020
The Netherlands
Can you change it to all networks?

you get from me +1

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
What do u mean with game time when you died?
When youre dead and youre teamate is still alive. bcs you died it says the time how long u lived but when your teamate wins or loses they have the time how long the game was.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

finally got on a lb :D
Screenshot 2021-07-26 161423.png
Josher wrote on FeeAur's profile.
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
Playing Bedrock EGGWARS POG
Gregeyy wrote on TnAdan_'s profile.
Happy birthday!! <3