Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Hello!

I’m sure that you all play Eggwars, skywars, and lucky islands just like me, however, I’ve ran into my fair share of campers and stackers. This is why I’m suggesting a time limit to shorten games.

Skywars + Lucky Islands:
After a certain period of time, a wither spawns or the world border shrinks. Chests do not refill anymore. This would eliminate players who are hiding in their island by forcing them to go to mid and fight.

Eggwars:
After a certain period of time, the gold, diamond, and emerald generators shut down.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
‘And I don't think the generators should shut down, because when you die and the generators are down it's impossible to get new gear and loot.’

I specifically stated that the gold, the diamond, and the emerald generators would shut down. It’s entirely possible to get new gear and loot with just an iron generator.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Skywars and Lucky Island games don’t take long so I don’t think a border is needed. But when there is a border it looks a little bit like Hunger games and that’s not a good idea. Also, when the border starts to shrink you need to go to the mid with the risk to get bowed. Also Withers are not a great idea.

In Eggwars you want to shut down the emerald, diamond and gold generators but that isn’t the solution. People will camp even more to get extra sets of armour and swords to be sure to have enough when the generators shut down or you have the problem when you die and you only have an iron generator which makes it impossible to win against someone with dia/iron armour.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom