Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think tower defense should be ported?


  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to see tower defense for bedrock because it is my favorite game on cubecraft, I used to play it on Java.I would love to see a port of tower defense over to cubecraft bedrock so people on bedrock can enjoy it too.Also if it gets added I would love to see a voting system for the amount everything cost.Those are my reasons why tower defense should be ported over to bedrock.
 

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
I agree with you. Tower Defence is a really nice game mode, and I think Bedrock users should enjoy it too.
It's a YES for me. Thanks for your suggestion and keep up the good work! 😜
 
  • Like
Reactions: gamer amz pro
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
GiGaGekkies wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!
HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Top Bottom