Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think tower defense should be ported?


  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to see tower defense for bedrock because it is my favorite game on cubecraft, I used to play it on Java.I would love to see a port of tower defense over to cubecraft bedrock so people on bedrock can enjoy it too.Also if it gets added I would love to see a voting system for the amount everything cost.Those are my reasons why tower defense should be ported over to bedrock.
 

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
I agree with you. Tower Defence is a really nice game mode, and I think Bedrock users should enjoy it too.
It's a YES for me. Thanks for your suggestion and keep up the good work! 😜
 
  • Like
Reactions: gamer amz pro
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom