Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I don't know.

    Votes: 1 6.7%

  • Total voters
    15

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
632
1,766
314
23
The Netherlands
Hey Cubecrafters!

I am usually playing Skywars so I always see the Skywars leaderboard, but for the last day I have played quite a lot Eggwars and something on the leaderboards took my attention, and when I checked it on other game leaderboards it has all the same problem. But what is actually the problem/suggestion? I saw that some armour stands on game leaderboards has cool poses and I thought "Why isn't this on all leaderboards?". So my suggestion is, Cubecraft please add those poses to all leaderboards because it looks great. (It's just a little change :D) You can find the leaderboards in the spoilers.

2018-01-03_22.08.25.png

2018-01-03_22.09.53.png

2018-01-03_22.10.26.png

2018-01-03_22.09.15.png

2018-01-03_22.09.35.png

2018-01-03_22.10.05.png

2018-01-03_22.11.58.png

2018-01-03_22.13.18.png

2018-01-03_22.07.47.png

2018-01-03_22.07.32.png

- Thanks for taking time to read my thread and let me know your opinion!
 

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
Hey Cubecrafters!

I am usually playing Skywars so I always see the Skywars leaderboard, but for the last day I have played quite a lot Eggwars and something on the leaderboards took my attention, and when I checked it on other game leaderboards it has all the same problem. But what is actually the problem/suggestion? I saw that some armour stands on game leaderboards has cool poses and I thought "Why isn't this on all leaderboards?". So my suggestion is, Cubecraft please add those poses to all leaderboards because it looks great. (It's just a little change :D) You can find the leaderboards in the spoilers.

2018-01-03_22.08.25.png

2018-01-03_22.09.53.png

2018-01-03_22.10.26.png

2018-01-03_22.09.15.png

2018-01-03_22.09.35.png

2018-01-03_22.10.05.png

2018-01-03_22.11.58.png

2018-01-03_22.13.18.png

2018-01-03_22.07.47.png

2018-01-03_22.07.32.png

- Thanks for taking time to read my thread and let me know your opinion!
A small change that could be really nice! Once you'd come on the leaderboards, I'm sure you want to have a cool pose!
I definitely support this idea!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Siftenly

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hey Cubecrafters!

I am usually playing Skywars so I always see the Skywars leaderboard, but for the last day I have played quite a lot Eggwars and something on the leaderboards took my attention, and when I checked it on other game leaderboards it has all the same problem. But what is actually the problem/suggestion? I saw that some armour stands on game leaderboards has cool poses and I thought "Why isn't this on all leaderboards?". So my suggestion is, Cubecraft please add those poses to all leaderboards because it looks great. (It's just a little change :D) You can find the leaderboards in the spoilers.

2018-01-03_22.08.25.png

2018-01-03_22.09.53.png

2018-01-03_22.10.26.png

2018-01-03_22.09.15.png

2018-01-03_22.09.35.png

2018-01-03_22.10.05.png

2018-01-03_22.11.58.png

2018-01-03_22.13.18.png

2018-01-03_22.07.47.png

2018-01-03_22.07.32.png

- Thanks for taking time to read my thread and let me know your opinion!
That small of a change wouldn't hurt at all.
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom