Status
Not open for further replies.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
FOOTBALL//SOCCER
Hello, Cubecrafters!

Today I have another game suggestion. Basically, as the title says, it's football/soccer in Minecraft. I know that another server had this game before, but I think it's a great and fun game to play with your friends. And for the same reason I gave in my previous thread, I think Cubecraft needs some more non-PvP based games. @TheSadPotato_ did also take a part of this suggestion.

General Information

In this game, you will have a 5v5, and you will have to score a certain amount of goals to win the game with a maximum time of 8 minutes. You will be able to use double jump, so you can travel faster. There will be powerups around the pitch which you can pick up to make the game a little bit easier for you. There's also something about the kits/teams, but I will tell you more about that later in this thread.

Vote options

Powerups (Ranked Feature: Diamond)

With the Diamond rank, you will be able to vote for powerups. Options:

Powerups - Powerups will spawn around the pitch for players to use.
No Powerups - Powerups will not spawn this round.

Amount of Goals (Ranked Feature: Gold)

With the Gold rank, you will be able to vote for the number of goals the teams have score in order to win the match. Options:

3 Goals - Teams will have to score 3 goals to win the match.
5 Goals - Teams will have to score 5 goals to win the match.

10 Goals - Teams will have to score 10 goals to win the match.

When the score limit is not reached in 8 minutes, the team with the most goals will win the match. Or if both teams have the same amount of goals, it will just be a draw.

Time (Ranked Feature: Lapiz)

With the Lapiz rank, you will be able to vote for the time the game is played in. Options:

Day Time - Day Time, just like the other games.

Night Time - Night-Time, just like the other games.
Sunset - Sunset, just like the other games.

Endgame (Ranked Feature: Diamond)

With the Diamond rank, you will be able to vote for how the last 90 seconds of the game will be. Options:

No special endgame - Nothing special will happen, the game will just continue as normal.
Multiball (AnimalTamer1) - There will be 2 extra balls added to the pitch in the last 90 seconds. This will make it more difficult for both teams to defend their goal!
Extended goals - In the last 90 seconds, the goals will be bigger. Making it easier for the teams to score, and more difficult to defend.

Powerups

Speed

This powerup will give you extra movement speed for 10 seconds

Strength

With this powerup, your punch to the ball will be 2x as powerful than normal for the duration of 10 seconds.

Leap

There already is double jump in this game, but with this powerup, you will be able to do a "double" double jump. So you will get a feather in your inventory and when you click it, you will be launched in the directory you are looking at.

Invisibility

With this powerup, you will be invisible to the other team for 15 seconds.

Debuff

Slowness (@AnimalTamer1)

If you pick up this item, you will get slowed down for 10 seconds. You better don't pick up this item by accident...

Blindness

You will get blindness when you pick this up, playing football while your blind is not the nicest thing to do, so don't pick it up... ;p

Kits/Teams

By default, the team colours should just be red and blue and should be called "Team Red" and "Team Blue". But like in the other thread, we liked to add a little feature where you can customize stuff. In this game, you should be able to customize the kits of your team. But how does this work? Well, we thought that, when the players are sent to the pitch, there should be 30 seconds from where the players will be able to vote on a captain for their team. Then the captain of the team will choose the colour of the kit that will be used. This kits should be purchasable from the in-game store with points. Another ranked feature could be that from like Diamond rank, you can select that the kit armour is enchanted. We have made some examples of kits and the matching team colours/names.

2020-01-21_23.45.05.png

2020-01-21_23.47.01.png
7l9VJf4_QiCnyokGN6QWkg.png

Example

This is just a video of me and TheSadPotato_ where we play a 1v1 with a plugin that I found on the internet. It could be a little bit like this, but the ball responds a little bit late in this plugin. Remember, this is just an example. The pitch and the goals are not the sizes that we would like it to be. This was just for the example.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, thanks for reading,
Let us know your opinions below! ;p

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
FOOTBALL//SOCCER
Hello, Cubecrafters!

Today I have another game suggestion. Basically, as the title says, it's football/soccer in Minecraft. I know that another server had this game before, but I think it's a great and fun game to play with your friends. And for the same reason I gave in my previous thread, I think Cubecraft needs some more non-PvP based games. @TheSadPotato_ did also take a part of this suggestion.

General Information

In this game, you will have a 5v5, and you will have to score a certain amount of goals to win the game with a maximum time of 8 minutes. You will be able to use double jump, so you can travel faster. There will be powerups around the pitch which you can pick up to make the game a little bit easier for you. There's also something about the kits/teams, but I will tell you more about that later in this thread.

Vote options

Powerups (Ranked Feature: Diamond)

With the Diamond rank, you will be able to vote for powerups. Options:

Powerups - Powerups will spawn around the pitch for players to use.
No Powerups - Powerups will not spawn this round.

Amount of Goals (Ranked Feature: Gold)

With the Gold rank, you will be able to vote for the number of goals the teams have score in order to win the match. Options:

3 Goals - Teams will have to score 3 goals to win the match.
5 Goals - Teams will have to score 5 goals to win the match.

10 Goals - Teams will have to score 10 goals to win the match.

When the score limit is not reached in 8 minutes, the team with the most goals will win the match. Or if both teams have the same amount of goals, it will just be a draw.

Time (Ranked Feature: Lapiz)

With the Lapiz rank, you will be able to vote for the time the game is played in. Options:

Day Time - Day Time, just like the other games.

Night Time - Night-Time, just like the other games.
Sunset - Sunset, just like the other games.

Endgame (Ranked Feature: Diamond)

With the Diamond rank, you will be able to vote for how the last 90 seconds of the game will be. Options:

No special endgame - Nothing special will happen, the game will just continue as normal.
Multiball (AnimalTamer1) - There will be 2 extra balls added to the pitch in the last 90 seconds. This will make it more difficult for both teams to defend their goal!
Extended goals - In the last 90 seconds, the goals will be bigger. Making it easier for the teams to score, and more difficult to defend.

Powerups

Speed

This powerup will give you extra movement speed for 10 seconds

Strength

With this powerup, your punch to the ball will be 2x as powerful than normal for the duration of 10 seconds.

Leap

There already is double jump in this game, but with this powerup, you will be able to do a "double" double jump. So you will get a feather in your inventory and when you click it, you will be launched in the directory you are looking at.

Invisibility

With this powerup, you will be invisible to the other team for 15 seconds.

Debuff

Slowness (@AnimalTamer1)

If you pick up this item, you will get slowed down for 10 seconds. You better don't pick up this item by accident...

Blindness

You will get blindness when you pick this up, playing football while your blind is not the nicest thing to do, so don't pick it up... ;p

Kits/Teams

By default, the team colours should just be red and blue and should be called "Team Red" and "Team Blue". But like in the other thread, we liked to add a little feature where you can customize stuff. In this game, you should be able to customize the kits of your team. But how does this work? Well, we thought that, when the players are sent to the pitch, there should be 30 seconds from where the players will be able to vote on a captain for their team. Then the captain of the team will choose the colour of the kit that will be used. This kits should be purchasable from the in-game store with points. Another ranked feature could be that from like Diamond rank, you can select that the kit armour is enchanted. We have made some examples of kits and the matching team colours/names.

2020-01-21_23.45.05.png

2020-01-21_23.47.01.png
7l9VJf4_QiCnyokGN6QWkg.png

Example

This is just a video of me and TheSadPotato_ where we play a 1v1 with a plugin that I found on the internet. It could be a little bit like this, but the ball responds a little bit late in this plugin. Remember, this is just an example. The pitch and the goals are not the sizes that we would like it to be. This was just for the example.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, thanks for reading,
Let us know your opinions below! ;p

Seems nice,
You made it detailed. This is a good idea.

Reactions: Siftenly

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is again a quite detailed idea for a new game, but I'm not sure if football could fit as a Minecraft minigame on a server, but I'll have to see that. The idea is fun though, you put it with quite some details. I've never played football before so a try out could and would be nice sometime.

I don't agree with the length of the invisibility power up. 15 seconds is too much, make it 7 or 10 but not 15, or make it 7,5 seconds.

About the debuff powerups: isn't it more fun that if your team picks up such a powerup, the other team will get the affect of the powerup? That way you can make it more difficult for your opponents.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I personally feel like this might be a bit far-fetched. I think that Cubecraft just want nice, easy, quick games that you can learn easily. I feel like soccer/football should remain a sport for now. Thanks anyway for your suggestion, and good layout! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom