Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Too many people for the template so.. I'll just list em down ..

@Claudia - Barely see her because time-zones and dat one hour limit D; but she's so fab & it's General_Ocean 5ever xoxo

@Parvati12 - Pervvyy makes me super happy and her building lessons are so fabulousss, I can't even. g0ld b00tiez 5ever xoxo

@kadeplays - 2 fab & he's a lana fan

@Stewart066 - I think the first chick i was ever friends with on CCG. Was there since the Stone age with me ;P Her & Chugs, made that fabulous hotel with me back in the days xx, all around fun girl.

@always_dancing - Easily the most down-to-earth chick i knoow and she's super sweet and i love talking to her.

@Efcluke94 - Understands my b00ty obsession.

@GOMSY - Gah she's the best and she SLAAYS at Skywars, supeeerrr sweeet and shes the bae. #PINKTEAM5EVER

@musemat - Built Bertha & Rosie

@kewlkat227 - My b00ty partner in crime, also understands my b000000ty obsession xx

Last edited:

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Person's Name or IGN: @PlasticManPeppo
How you met this Person: Last year when I used to play skywars I always saw him saying "IM A DALEK WEEWOO" then he added me to his creative plot and started building a rollercoaster we also met a few friends on the way like kmj but I think she left cause she got muted twice.
What is awesome about this Person: I have known him since like November he seems like a cool guy

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
Well I guess I have to make one for you Drew, you are worth it.

IGN: @Drew McNamee

How I met him: We met on sky wars, he told me I played too much and stuff like that when I was on the leader board. We started to play games together. It was great fun.

What is aweeesome about this player: He seems to know sooooo much about computers and how to code and advanced things about the computer, which I am really impressed and jealous of.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom