Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sylveon

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
Yall should add live match in friendlist if ur friend is playing lucky block blockwar etc we press their profile and there should be a option watch as spectate then you can spectate the match and chat with your friend

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion because of the following reasons:
- This can lead into an advantage for the friend you are spectating. When you’re playing a game and your friend will spectate you, they can tell you everything about the opponent: where they are, what armour they have, etc.
- I think it can annoy people, because sometimes they don’t want to be spectated. When I’m playing solo and I’m not playing that good, I prefer that my friends can’t see me playing.
- (Don't know about Bedrock, but it's an argument for Java) Ranked players can have a lot of friends, because they have more friends slot. When there is a game with a lot of ranked people, there is more chance of more friends going to spectate. Which will lead into a really full game and possible more lag.

Sylveon

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
OMg I didnt think about this thanks for the feedback ik ur not an mod but this helps
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion because of the following reasons:
- This can lead into an advantage for the friend you are spectating. When you’re playing a game and your friend will spectate you, they can tell you everything about the opponent: where they are, what armour they have, etc.
- I think it can annoy people, because sometimes they don’t want to be spectated. When I’m playing solo and I’m not playing that good, I prefer that my friends can’t see me playing.
- (Don't know about Bedrock, but it's an argument for Java) Ranked players can have a lot of friends, because they have more friends slot. When there is a game with a lot of ranked people, there is more chance of more friends going to spectate. Which will lead into a really full game and possible more lag.

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom