Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

I visited FreeBuild for the first time in one year. At 8pm GMT+2 there were 9000+ players online. Do you know how many players there were on FreeBuild? 15. We need to remove this. CubeCraft needs to discover some new exciting game modes to attract more players and make the community an even bigger one.

Thanks in advance,

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I dont think they should remove it. Its just that the it doesn't have the 1.12 blocks which is a sad thing. I read a thread about adding factions back and I thought if they add factions back, free build would have a new meaning. Just my thought.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I dont think they should remove it. Its just that the it doesn't have the 1.12 blocks which is a sad thing. I read a thread about adding factions back and I thought if they add factions back, free build would have a new meaning. Just my thought.
I don't think factions is a good idea for a server like cubecraft, cubecraft is a minigame server not a survival one!

Reactions: Luzario

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I don't think factions is a good idea for a server like cubecraft, cubecraft is a minigame server not a survival one!
CubeCraft used to have factions and skyblock, but got removed since they were extremely broken ;)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
In my opinion the best thing to do is add more things to Freebuild, maybe update it to 1.12 for the new blocks or just add little more details to the game.

I read a thread about adding factions back and I thought if they add factions back, free build would have a new meaning. Just my thought.

Adding factions into cubecraft is a bad idea, yes maybe it could attract more people to the game but the server is already big and doesn't need factions.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
In my opinion the best thing to do is add more things to Freebuild, maybe update it to 1.12 for the new blocks or just add little more details to the game.

Adding factions into cubecraft is a bad idea, yes maybe it could attract more people to the game but the server is already big and doesn't need factions.
But can we make it bigger ;)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
But can we make it bigger ;)
Yes but factions would also in this server give too much lag and I know that many people will play factions and that makes all other games useless and unplayable, and if you want to play Factions then go to other servers that have a FULL SERVER of Factions. :)

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
Yes but factions would also in this server give too much lag and I know that many people will play factions and that makes all other games useless and unplayable, and if you want to play Factions then go to other servers that have a FULL SERVER of Factions. :)

Yeah, true.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
We can create our own arts overthere and show it to your friends , don't see why they have to remove it

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Since cubecraft works for 1.8+, blocks are limited, plus FreeBuild is not really a minigame to play with your friends, well you can show other people your builds, but that is not the point of it. Adding more games will not attract more people to the server, updating current games will.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom