Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurrie

Oct 9, 2014
Potato land
www.potatoes.com
So after yelling at the staff team, calling them liars and raging because their promise couldn't be held, you want them to tell another EXACT DATE!!!!.... Please. After getting all the hate from people like you, they will most likely won't make any promises in the near future. Thank yourself.

yea we know that we didnt show much support to the staff and the only reason for that is all the broken promises.

we could also stop complaining and just go to another server but we didnt do that because we prefered to play on this server even after all the promises.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
yea we know that we didnt show much support to the staff and the only reason for that is all the broken promises.
People like you yelled at staff, complained about them in their face and called them liars. The reason why you guys did that was because they broke a promise and now you want them to make another promise... If you would've used common sense, you would've known that this makes no sense.

You might have forgotten that staff didn't break their promise on purpose. If they were able to, they would've already released Freebuild.
They want Creative to be as good as possible. And to be honest, would you rather have a good Creative server or a Creative server full of bugs. If they would release Creative now, it would be full of bugs and will most likely go back into maintenance. Keeping it in maintenance until it's completely done is the best decision.

Making disrespectful posts like the ones you've made won't do any good.
we could also stop complaining and just go to another server but we didnt do that because we prefered to play on this server even after all the promises.
Very cute

123gijs

Jun 17, 2015
I never raged at staff (before this post). But this is reaching MY (personal) limit, so I had to make this post.

Dutch is my native language btw :P

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
OMG!!!!
Did we forgot about the:
- Custom Shields?
- Eggwars abilities?

Maybe work on that first and stop making new stuff.
Fix the long ago promised stuff first.

~You Know Me
Please, this is getting annoying..o.O

They aren't robots keep that in your mind. :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Um about this i think i know a major exploit how ever correct me if i am wrong and i will have to simply going to prove if it is the case it is world edit i have this thought because i was making a map and found something rather interesting if any admins mods owners what have you have questions tell me

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
OMG!!!!
Did we forgot about the:
- Custom Shields?
- Eggwars abilities?

Maybe work on that first and stop making new stuff.
Fix the long ago promised stuff first.

~You Know Me
Freebuild's been in maintainence for over a year, custom shields and eggwars abilities are for later. I'm assuming that Freebuild is one of the top priority dev projects right now?

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I rather have a really good creative no matter how much time. It will probably be out this month (maybe as part of a halloween update?) or so. It will be very fun one it is released. Keep going creative crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom