Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
stop it never comes out
It will come out and you know it. No offense, but you've been making this kind of messages a lot lately. I think there is no point in making them as they are useless and only irritate staff.

They are doing their best, that's clear in my opinion. There is surely a very good reason to not release it yet. Maybe there are still problems, small bugs or just a spawn that hasn't been created yet. Mac and the developers would also like to release it as soon as possible, but let's be honest. Would you like a Creative server full of bugs and other problems? No. So don't ask to release it faster as it will result in a worse version than wanted.

We, the players, know nothing about so we shouldn't complain about it either.

123gijs

Jun 17, 2015
CubeCraft, you've told us atm way too much false dates. When Freebuild went down, you said 2-3 months. I don't know how long it's ago yet, I guess a year, okay. WAY WAY WAY too long. And yet again.

"Freebuild will be released after MineCon"

A week later...: no, no, no... our team is still away... Damn, do you need that banana WHOLE team to release something like this that is "already finished" ?

Please provide is an exact dat, I give you my last chance..

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 112709

CubeCraft, you've told us atm way too much false dates. When Freebuild went down, you said 2-3 months. I don't know how long it's ago yet, I guess a year, okay. WAY WAY WAY too long. And yet again.

A week later...: no, no, no... our team is still away... Damn, do you need that fucking WHOLE team to release something like this that is "already finished" ?

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn

A week later...: no, no, no... our team is still away... Damn, do you need that ** WHOLE team to release something like this that is "already finished" ?

Language please, they'll get to it when they can.

Reactions: ciwa and Steyro

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
So after yelling at the staff team, calling them liars and raging because their promise couldn't be held, you want them to tell another EXACT DATE!!!!.... Please. After getting all the hate from people like you, they will most likely won't make any promises in the near future. Thank yourself.

Reactions: CARDAN18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom