Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I can't wait for this!!! Thanks a lot @Mac. I appreciate all the work you guys have done and also, I can't wait to see factions when it comes out! It will be amazing to see a new style of creative and I will try it! UPDATE HYPE! Have fun at Minecon, I'll be watching ;)

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
probably the next day they aren't going to warp from california to their homes to release freebuild give them some time to get home
^
Our initial plan is to roll out Creative once all our team is back from Minecon. Whilst I would have loved to have released it today I think you can agree that it is a good idea not to release a major update a day before our team gets on planes to head to the biggest Minecraft convention!
As @POWER_RANGER said, even though they had creative ready (we're still unsure), they can't just type

/teleport Macreddin johncolesuk andyschofie marcoslater rubic_cube_man Efcluke94 Ginger_Geek -@Home

TBH I wouldn't really ask again for promises to be triggered about other broken promises of people who didn't wanna give the promises in the first place that aren't even in charge of what you're asking promises for...

I'd just stay patient, no matter how much it'll take, just have patience.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom