Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DJx99

Novice Member
Jun 15, 2019
Pronouns
He/She/They
In Skywars, everyone gets a free compass when there's only two teams remaining which is somewhat not needed since chests regenerate loot every so often. But in Lucky Blocks, compasses are considered rare. Some maps do have the redstone required to make compasses as iron blocks tend to spawn often from lucky blocks. That and iron ore can spawn from iron pick drops.

Compasses are still too hard to acquire because if your map doesn't have redstone like Ducks and Stonehedge does, you have to go find untapped lucky blocks and hope you can get a compass to drop. That or raid people's graves hoping they had one.

Skywars has free compasses for the last 2 teams remaining despite not really needing it so why not Lucky Blocks where compasses are hard to get?

Another suggestion is to make a locator kit with a leather helmet and leggings, a compass, and maybe a spyglass.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hey, this would be amazing in both solo and team modes, since running around and finding the last player can sometimes be very tedious. When it comes to the kits, I'm not sure how many people would select that kind of kit, or generally how useful it would be if the "free compass" gets implemented, but I always support new kits and additions to the game.

Again, I 100% support it (especially the compass at the end) and I really hope it gets added. My :agree:

h0pefulll

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I would definitely like to see a change like this!
Though, I think that it'd be better if all players received a Player Tracker after enough time had elapsed (maybe about 8 minutes, depending on how many players/teams are left).
if your map doesn't have redstone like Ducks and Stonehedge does
I play on both versions, and I find it really odd that redstone pretty much doesn't exist on Java. Why??? Redstone sources should absolutely be on all maps on all versions!

Also I like your idea for the tracker kit, it gives players leggings (a piece of armour that isn't in any other kit), and unlike the Java kit equivalent (it's literally just the compass), isn't absolutely hot garbage.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Skywars has free compasses for the last 2 teams remaining despite not really needing it so why not Lucky Blocks where compasses are hard to get?

Another suggestion is to make a locator kit with a leather helmet and leggings, a compass, and maybe a spyglass.
That's because SkyWars recenty got updated, and they can't add spyglasses since the server runs in 1.12

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom