Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
In all honesty, making the plots bigger would be horrible. A lot of people might disagree with me but, when you make the size 80x80 or even 30x30 it really forces players to be smart with the space they have, and really promotes using creativity.

D

Deleted member 15612

In all honesty, making the plots bigger would be horrible. A lot of people might disagree with me but, when you make the size 80x80 or even 30x30 it really forces players to be smart with the space they have, and really promotes using creativity.
Agreed.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The casual audience (about 96% of the server) don't really care for professional builds, and just want to mess around with their friends though. Even if your build isn't going to be very big, it never hurts to have a little extra space.

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom