Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlooSploosh

Apr 18, 2015
WhoVille
So I just read this and am not entirely shocked. There has been countless lag issues with creative (I cannot say the same for SB as I have not played it in years). However if I were to have a voice in this decision of added ideas... Here's my list.
Creative
  • Plots slightly larger (100x100) or make it something to BUY bigger plots with vanity points, I have over 20,000 vanity points and have nothing worth my money to spend it on.
  • Better, more introducing hub.
  • Allow headshops/Clubs/RP's/Skin Comps via the /plot chat plugin. I have seen it on multiple servers and It's not that bad of an idea instead of reinforcing NO RPS! NO SKIN COMPS! etc...
SkyBlock
*Side note* I have not played SkyBlock in a while to re-experience it so I'll just give off more ideas based off the general comments in this thread.

• New shop, more items, better items (Vanity points item purchases?)
  • Island THEMES! Forest/Desert/Magic and many more that I have also seen on more dedicated SkyBlock servers.
  • Bigger/Better/Harder island challenges.
  • Merging islands
  • Linked islands (If you play DragonVale you'll know what I mean :3)
  • Island biomes ex: Mushroom Island Biome - No (Natural) hostile mob spawns but high cost. (Lots of Vanity points or TONS of normal points)
That's about all I could think of. I do hope at least a few of these ideas could get implemented into this total redo. Another question if anyone would mind sending thread link to me about: What happend to my /house? 'Twas bootiful. (At least I got Vanity point refunds xD)

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
I have played on this server for like 2 years and spent most of my time on creative I one a competition with one plot, but still I'm more exited than anything for the creative to completely reset; weird. Also think a good idea for creative is to have separate creative things to reduce lag. Each one has a bigger sized plots for people with more points/vanity points.

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
Could you make some plots expensive so we have to actually save up are vanity points to get good sized plots. we have nothing to spend vanity points on as top donators

Reactions: lex van ham

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
I got a suggestion for a command, it would be great if you could just type in:
/p (username):1 or /p (username):2
For example I want to go to Soph's second plot, I'll just type: /p Soph:2

Reactions: Sophie
D

Deleted member 15612

I don't wanna be rude or something like that.
But this message is for all people Involved that is supossed to fix Free Build.
Not just me, all the community has been waiting so long, and we want an answer, or a date, something like that.
Creative isn't working, Same as Skyblock and Factions.

@GingerGeek

Reactions: Younisco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom