Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Around 1.8 access

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan de Souza Andrade

Jun 22, 2016
Many people do not have a good computer to play minecraft, version 1.9, 1.10 are quite required in terms of graphics. If possible and please allow access by 1.8 would help a lot. Thanks in advance.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
1st: 1.9 and 1.10 have no different graphics and power usage than 1.8
2nd: The server is never returning to 1.8.

FIX: Use OptiFine

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
noooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THIS HAS TO BE THE 981256328562385TH THREAD ASKING IF CUBE'LL GO BACK TO 1.8
NO. IT WON'T. PLEASE. STOP.

Ryan de Souza Andrade

Jun 22, 2016
Yes. These versions use a little more graphics, Optifine does not help, the server could adapt plugins for version 1.8 also version 1.9 onwards it sucks. The PvP is not that great, added the 1.8 PvP option but it is not the same thing. This server was pretty full, with the change of version began to get less players ... Listen to what we ask! If the server returned to version 1.8 without a doubt I would buy the best vip!

D

Deleted member 112709

Yes. These versions use a little more graphics, Optifine does not help, the server could adapt plugins for version 1.8 also version 1.9 onwards it sucks. The PvP is not that great, added the 1.8 PvP option but it is not the same thing. This server was pretty full, with the change of version began to get less players ... Listen to what we ask! If the server returned to version 1.8 without a doubt I would buy the best vip!
Here's a tip to solve your lag (maybe).
In your video card settings, you have to put it in performance mode.
This works with NVIDIA, Intel HD Graphics.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
upload_2016-6-22_16-55-54.png

Ryan de Souza Andrade

Jun 22, 2016
I do not know because they do not like the 1.8 version, and it would not affect you at all! Only would be added but a version.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
The owners and higher staff have made it clear that they will not be making the server 1.8 compatible nor will they be making a 1.8 version of the server. All I can suggest is that you use the latest optifine with everything set to as low as it can go. If that doesn't work, then I suggest searching the internet for possible fixes. If all else fails, save for a newer/better pc.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
The owners and higher staff have made it clear that they will not be making the server 1.8 compatible nor will they be making a 1.8 version of the server. All I can suggest is that you use the latest optifine with everything set to as low as it can go. If that doesn't work, then I suggest searching the internet for possible fixes. If all else fails, save for a newer/better pc.

Snodia has said enough, and this thread has already came up multiple times before. Here is the link to download Optifine if you wish to download it http://optifine.net/downloads

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!