Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

  • (yes)

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • (no)

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
694
1,059
198
Under Your Bed (O.o)
My suggestion is:

"You are the last one that commented on this thread, Do you want anything to add to this thread? Please edit your last comment"

v5bsr1H.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Despacito 2

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
My suggestion is:

"You are the last one that commented on this thread, Do you want anything to add to this thread? Please edit your last comment"

v5bsr1H.png
I think it should be “ The last post was ( greater than or equal to sign) 14 days ago. Are you sure you want to post here?”
Because I like this idea, just I dont agree with the situation.
And if necroposting is so bad, then why is there nothing to prevent it other than warning someone and closing a thread?
-1 on the use of it
+1 on the concept
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom