Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

  • (yes)

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • (no)

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
694
1,059
198
Under Your Bed (O.o)
My suggestion is:

"You are the last one that commented on this thread, Do you want anything to add to this thread? Please edit your last comment"

v5bsr1H.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Despacito 2

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
My suggestion is:

"You are the last one that commented on this thread, Do you want anything to add to this thread? Please edit your last comment"

v5bsr1H.png
I think it should be “ The last post was ( greater than or equal to sign) 14 days ago. Are you sure you want to post here?”
Because I like this idea, just I dont agree with the situation.
And if necroposting is so bad, then why is there nothing to prevent it other than warning someone and closing a thread?
-1 on the use of it
+1 on the concept
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom