Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
Hi Guys!

Recently I changed my IGN on Minecraft, But it didn't change on the forums.
I would like to see one of the following features here:

➤ My Suggestions:

1. A refresh button in Profile -> Minecraft Link, which allows to update your nickname on the forums.

The "Unlink button" should be working, because now, when I click "Unlink account" and then Save Changes, the site shows an error like: "Feature Disabled By Admins" or something similar. By adding this function, the user who wants to update his nickname will simply have to redo the Minecraft-association procedure. (After unlinking account).

Reactions: its_Marto03

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The refresh button is a really nice idea in will make players who change their name a lot and use the forums lives a bit easier. Your second thing seems more like a bug or something they overlooked, feel free to report is here, you can always ask in #staff-help on discord if it's a bug or intentional.

Reactions: Lello

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi Guys!

Recently I changed my IGN on Minecraft, But it didn't change on the forums.
I would like to see one of the following features here:

➤ My Suggestions:

1. A refresh button in Profile -> Minecraft Link, which allows to update your nickname on the forums.

The "Unlink button" should be working, because now, when I click "Unlink account" and then Save Changes, the site shows an error like: "Feature Disabled By Admins" or something similar. By adding this function, the user who wants to update his nickname will simply have to redo the Minecraft-association procedure. (After unlinking account).
Hi! you can reload your minecraft in-game info by making /link on the server and then your skin / rank will get updated. I've made this in a lot of time and it works!
Good post tho

Reactions: Lello

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Hi! you can reload your minecraft in-game info by making /link on the server and then your skin / rank will get updated. I've made this in a lot of time and it works!
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't it update just by typing /link in game? Don't feel like a refresh button would be necessary. However, they should fix the unlink thingy.
The question has been answered, so I will lock the thread.
If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask me or any other staff memeber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom