Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this is a terrible change

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I just think he countdown timer just needs to be extended :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dragonking3002

Mar 15, 2016
It is incredibly annoying trying to join sky wars matches then seeing I'm on a team by my self or seeing the lobby half full because of the timer cutting off at the most terrible time.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If this was the case, then it would be extremely annoying to even get into some games. Don't have team mates? You can still play. Half a lobby? You can still play. If you really care about having teammates or a full game, better join a new one

Some1Crazy

Apr 9, 2017
It is incredibly annoying trying to join sky wars matches then seeing I'm on a team by my self or seeing the lobby half full because of the timer cutting off at the most terrible time.
I see why this would bother a lot of people, but in my opinion, it just adds a little bit more of a challenge to the game. If the games are the same amount of people and easy over and over, where's the fun in that? Because of these opinions of mine, I'm going to have to disagree with extending the timer

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is certainly annoying, if you join a game And you are the only person in your team, But Some maps arent popular and for unpopular maps is it very difficult for having the maximum of the players.
I say a No, sorry :(

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well yeah, I only play Solo Skywars and not team but I van understand how it can be annoying for you to be on your own on a team or to have half of your team whilst the game already started.

I myself don't (really) play Team Skywars as I find Solo Skywars more fun, but I don't think this has to get added because other teams are full and they're waiting for the game to begin. It'd be a little frustrating for them if they're waiting on 1 team which isn't complete.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Sorry but this is a no from me. I know it's a competitive game and each player counts but the timer is long enough for all players to join. Like it was mentioned above, I understand your frustration but the timer doesn't have to be extended. I already sit there sometimes for 100 seconds staring into space bored on speed team EW. It's a definite no from me.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
You have a good argument over there but i think that it wouldn't be fun to wait ages just to play a game. If you are gonna wait untill your lobby is full you will have to wait a very long time because it can be that there will join no player anymore. Cubecraft already has a system to block this waiting time. This is the reason that there is already a counter when you join the lobby, the counter is here to stop the boring waiting times. It doesn't matter for me if the game isn't full. It doesn't affect anyone if the game starts with less players.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom