• Total voters

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Hello IT'S ME
(No pun intended)

So yeah... I'm here with some Blockwars suggestions again :v

#1: A somewhat faster pickaxe in build phase.
I already suggested this before so I'm not gonna explain again. You can find the thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/give-us-a-somewhat-faster-pickaxe-in-blockwars-build-phase.123382/
NOTE: Do not comment on that thread, as it has already dieded(deddededed)!!

#2: Bring back Lucky CTF.
If you're not a Chunk nerd, you probably have no idea what I mean. So let me explain, Lucky CTF is basically that when you break your enemy teams block, something random happens, can be good or bad. (Example: Potion effect, fireworks, TP'ed to spawn ETC.) The reason why I want this back is because it was extremely funny because you had no idea what's gonna come out when you break a block.

#3: Bring back Prison fight (or whatever the name was..)
I'll explain this aswell. The concept of Prison fight is that when you get killed / die, you get teleported into the enemy's Prison. You can't do anything but wait until a teammate comes and breaks the Prison so you can escape. If everyone on your team dies or gets killed, the enemy team will gain a point.

#4: Make armor, weapons and pickaxes unbreakable.
I think you all know your sword, armor and pickaxe can break. This can be a real pain in the ass, especially if you pick a kit with a wooden sword (and wood pickaxe) because wood breaks extremely easy. This happened to me alot when I was runner or miner. (I now have the ninja kit so that's not a real issue anymore...) I just had to kill my self just because everything broke.
(Steyro already suggested this but Idc.)

#5: Bring back more older maps.
My personal favourites were: Negative, Palette, Siege, Cell block A and some other map, but I forgot the name.
All maps were good and fun to play on, and it really sucks (IMO) that only a few of the maps made it to Cube...

Also... Why did you people remove Mushroom??

#6: Bring back the slime blocks on Treealley.
I know I know it wasn't like this when it was Plain Plains on Chunk, but I found it a fun addition to the map.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello IT'S ME
(No pun intended)

So yeah... I'm here with some Blockwars suggestions again :v

I already suggested this before so I'm not gonna explain again. You can find the thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/give-us-a-somewhat-faster-pickaxe-in-blockwars-build-phase.123382/

If you're not a Chunk nerd, you probably have no idea what I mean. So let me explain, Lucky CTF is basically that when you break your enemy teams block, something random happens, can be good or bad. (Example: Potion effect, fireworks, TP'ed to spawn ETC.) The reason why I want this back is because it was extremely funny because you had no idea what's gonna come out when you break a block.

I'll explain this aswell. The concept of Prison fight is that when you get killed / die, you get teleported into the enemy's Prison. You can't do anything but wait until a teammate comes and breaks the Prison so you can escape. If everyone on your team dies or gets killed, the enemy team will gain a point.

I think you all know your sword, armor and pickaxe can break. This can be a real pain in the ass, especially if you pick a kit with a wooden sword (and wood pickaxe) because wood breaks extremely easy. This happened to me alot when I was runner or miner. (I now have the ninja kit so that's not a real issue anymore...) I just had to kill my self just because everything broke.

My personal favourites were: Negative, Palette, Siege, Cell block A and some other map, but I forgot the name.
All maps were good and fun to play on, and it really sucks (IMO) that only a few of the maps made it to Cube...

Also... Why did you people remove Mushroom??

I know I know it wasn't like this when it was Plain Plains on Chunk, but I found it a fun addition to the map.

Awesome ideas, I like them all, no words.

PS: Add a poll

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I agree with all of them, except 2, 3 and 5. This is just my opinion, but I feel like BlockWars is good as it is. Maps are creative and really well built, so as fun to play on. :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I was and never will be a Chunk nerd...
Cubies for ever...
Anyway Nice Idea sounds interesting because I never played the Original version of Block Wars this sounds nice....

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Agreed, I hate the people that uselessly run in circles and place block down.
OMG YES (Even though I never played on the Chunk it sounds 10/10 MLG COOL
: Bring back Prison fight (or whatever the name was..)
SAME AS #2
YES YES YES (except maybe non-standard ones such as stone swords)
I don't know about this one, since I never saw them.
Yes, this made it so much better because you could drop top to bottom.

Reactions: Earth

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Neutral, no opinion.
Err... idk maybe when you indeed want a giant chaos match.
This gamemode sounds awesome! +1
Never seen anything break but could be nice.
No opinion. Never played on dah Chunk.
Never used them but yuss pls...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom