Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to suggest bringing back the BlockWars 5v5 mode. In my experience, it's much easier to clutch a 5v5 match compared to a 10v10 game. With smaller teams, there's less chance of having bad or AFK teammates, which can greatly affect the outcome of the game. Additionally, in the larger 10v10 matches, it's common to encounter more than 2 or 3 opponents within the flag area, making it extremely difficult to capture the flag.

Furthermore, it's become quite mundane to see players quickly gearing up with full iron armor using the abundance of iron blocks available at the start. This not only diminishes the challenge but also makes the gameplay less dynamic and engaging.

Bringing back the 5v5 mode could address these issues, providing a more balanced and enjoyable experience for players. I believe it would enhance the overall gameplay dynamics and make matches more competitive and thrilling.

Let me know what you think about it :b

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to suggest bringing back the BlockWars 5v5 mode. In my experience, it's much easier to clutch a 5v5 match compared to a 10v10 game. With smaller teams, there's less chance of having bad or AFK teammates, which can greatly affect the outcome of the game. Additionally, in the larger 10v10 matches, it's common to encounter more than 2 or 3 opponents within the flag area, making it extremely difficult to capture the flag.

Furthermore, it's become quite mundane to see players quickly gearing up with full iron armor using the abundance of iron blocks available at the start. This not only diminishes the challenge but also makes the gameplay less dynamic and engaging.

Bringing back the 5v5 mode could address these issues, providing a more balanced and enjoyable experience for players. I believe it would enhance the overall gameplay dynamics and make matches more competitive and thrilling.

I dont think they will get it back soon bc the update its not that long in the server

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

Nah 4v4v4v4 It's better than 5v5

• Disagree
Reactions: Xi1m and Desiderata
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom