Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
So your suggestion is? I guess you'll get the price of steak lower.

Well as you said, there must be a difference but the whole point of normal that the games will take a longer time. If you want steak for 5 iron; just vote OP.

Even I also hates this, it's a no from me.

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
So your suggestion is? I guess you'll get the price of steak lower.

Well as you said, there must be a difference but the whole point of normal that the games will take a longer time. If you want steak for 5 iron; just vote OP.

Even I also hates this, it's a no from me.
Is it really necessary to have a difference in food price or does it just slow down the game?

D

Deleted member 481668

Oh well, yes, it does. And also it actually doesn't have to slow down the game, winning while eating carrots is also possible ;)
Boys you can say what you want but this is right, ok the games will take a little bit longer, but to end a game of Eggwars that takes some time. And what we said before, 3 iron for a steak is perfect in my opinion. Look everyone has his own opinion, but this man is right.

@Just_MiguelGG, but what I said before, I agree with your thread and you are also right. Second thing why you can't eat carrots that is a bug from Minecraft self and Cubecraft can't do anything about it.

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Boys you can say what you want but this is right, ok the games will take a little bit longer, but to end a game of Eggwars that takes some time. And what we said before, 3 iron for a steak is perfect in my opinion. Look everyone has his own opinion, but this man is right.

@Just_MiguelGG, but what I said before, I agree with your thread and you are also right. Second thing why you can't eat carrots that is a bug from Minecraft self and Cubecraft can't do anything about it.
I totally agree, 3 iron is already a great solution. I do hope one day it will mayby change to 1 iron, but i tottaly agree with you!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom