Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
In Overpowered eggwars 1 steak is 1 iron, but in normal eggwars 1 steak is 5 iron. I uderstand that there should be a difference between normal and overpowered eggwars, but it really slows everything down i you need 5 iron for 1 steak. I told this to my friends and a lot of them agree with me. I hope more people do!
Just_MiguelGG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 481668

I understand you, I am not sure if I agree with this. But in my opinion, 5 iron for 1 steak is been for years now. But maybe 3 iron for 1 steak? There have to be a diffrent between normal and op, but how ever the game right now is nice and it is really weird to change it after years. But I understand you! ;)

The_king37

Jan 20, 2020
I understand you, I am not sure if I agree with this. But in my opinion, 5 iron for 1 steak is been for years now. But maybe 3 iron for 1 steak? There have to be a diffrent between normal and op, but how ever the game right now is nice and it is really weird to change it after years. But I understand you! ;)

There needs to be a difference indeed but why are the arrows and gear the same but food not, it is the reason why OP is why faster and more fun( in my opinion)

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I agree with the fact that it has been like this for years, but i sometimes still find it annoying that it takes a lot of time for just 10 steaks. I guess it would also be an improvement for people that are new to the game and wouldn't find a difference.

D

Deleted member 481668

I agree with the fact that it has been like this for years, but i sometimes still find it annoying that it takes a lot of time for just 10 steaks. I guess it would also be an improvement for people that are new to the game and wouldn't find a difference.
That's right, new people wouldn't find any difference, maybe you have a point. They can change the amount to 3 iron, I think that would be a lot better so I agree! ;)

@The_king37, that's right man!

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
The biggest difference between normal and o.p, is the fact that you can buy much more powerful stuff such as diamond armour. The fact that steaks are 5 iron doesn't make any difference but slows down the game.

Reactions: The_king37
D

Deleted member 481668

The biggest difference between normal and o.p, is the fact that you can buy much more powerful stuff such as diamond armour. The fact that steaks are 5 iron doesn't make any difference but slows down the game.
What I said above
They can change the amount to 3 iron, I think that would be a lot better so I agree
There have to be a diffrent between normal and op.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom